Earth to Texas Southern, come out now and tell us how last place feels

Nakca puleaz?????!!!!!!

Comparing PQ to SAG is like comparing apples to oranges. Does SAG even offer scholarships to student-athletes or are they a bunch of reverends/bishops/priests out there just for the "L" of it? :confused:

Puleaz.

If TxSU were to play PV RIGHT NAH, I guaraaaaaaaaan-teeeeeee, we'd be victorious! Y'all got that dumb azz head coach, remember? Bill what's his name. All that dayum talent and can't do diddly w/ it. :( This was SUPPOSED to be your crowning year and I <u>expected</u> TSU to be the SWAC Western Div champion. But, .... Well.... :( Struggling to score 17 on hapless PV foretold your future.

For lack of a better choice of words, y'all suk (no "C"). And in bball too! Your leading scorer from last year was expelled for academic reasons (I think). :bawling:

Originally posted by Texas Southern Fan
PV won two games and have the nerves to talk smack. You've never heard me brag about beating teams like Lane and Langston. If we played PV right now we would still win because we have a good defense. Our defense have kept us in every game we've loss, can yall say that about PV's defense?

When was the last time yall beat TSU in football? PV didn't start beating TSU in basketball before 1998 (and I think your @ss could only spit then).

your defense? didn't Kennedy hit you all up for 352 yards last week?

Didn't you get beat by AAMU?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by C-LeB28

Are you referring to that 17 - 0 score?

go chew on some bleachers.

If it wasn't for a turnover and a blocked punt, you wouldn't have score 14 of those points. And where was that all-american linebacker you guys had.......let me refresh your memory, we broke his damn arm on the first series......

Do ya'll have any bleachers anyway......Ya'll are like a band of gypsy's moving from place to place....where will we play this week..... Rice, Robertson, Astrodome or maybe we can get the Houston School District to let us use one of their many fields that have around town.........

This is a more confident team than what they where when we played back in Sept. They should actually be 3-3 or even 4-2 if they would have played like this in the Labor Day Classic.

Originally posted by Fiyah
Do ya'll have any bleachers anyway......Ya'll are like a band of gypsy's moving from place to place....where will we play this week..... Rice, Robertson, Astrodome or maybe we can get the Houston School District to let us use one of their many fields that have around town.........

they don't have a stadium on campus??

they do? It's a little rinky dink stadium with an outdated track and dilapadated stands. I was at a band practice one night and leaned on a rail and the entire bar broke on me.

The turf is cement with green paint and the press box has bullet holes in it.

Maybe I'm just hearing things.........

PV.......WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING LATELY???

A. SMOKING
B. DRINKING CLOROX
C. SNIFFING ANTHRAX
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE

IF MUST BE ALL OF THE ABOVE. FIRST OF ALL TEXAS SOUTHERN DIDN'T LET A BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TEAM LIKE PV BEAT US. EVERY TEAM THAT BEAT US GIVES OUT MORE THAN 5 SCHOLARSHIPS A YEAR!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED UP FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS???
IF SO LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY...............YOU (PV) HASN'T BEATEN TEXAS SOUTHERN SINCE 1988. YOU (PV) HASN'T HAD A WINNING SEASON SINCE......LORD KNOWS WHEN. YOU (PV) SAY THAT YOU WILL BEAT TEXAS SOUTHERN EVERY YEAR. BUT YOU (PV) FAIL TO EVEN SCORE 1 POINT. I DON'T GET IT. OR MAYBE YOU DON'T GET IT.

YOU SUCK AND YOU ALWAYS WILL.

AT LEAST IF WE SCHEDULE A SORRY TEAM, IT'S SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD A FOOTBALL TEAM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. UNLIKE PV
WHO SCHEDULES SOMEONE LIKE PAUL QUINN. THEY ADDED FOOTBALL THIS YEAR PV!!

TALK THAT SMACK TO MVSU, PV, SU, JSU.......YOU SCORED ON THEM, REMEMBER??

SO ONCE AGAIN I TELL YOU...........FIRST SCORE A POINT OF TEXAS SOUTHERN, THEN HAVE A HALF-WAY WINNING SEASON AND THEN YOU CAN TALK NOISE............UNTIL THEN....GIVE OUT SOME MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ( YOU (PV) ARE IN THE TEXAS A&M SYSTEM RIGHT????)
:idea: :idea: :idea:

AT LEAST IF WE SCHEDULE A SORRY TEAM, IT'S SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD A FOOTBALL TEAM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. UNLIKE PV

I'm not a genius, but I am not sure about SAGU

Paul Quinn would beat them into the ground, especially with players like this

player54m.jpg

:emlaugh:

THE DIFFERENCE IS THEY'VE HAD A FOOTBALL PROGRAM ESTABLISHED LONGER THAN 10 YEARS.

CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT PAUL QUINN??????

Boy, I'll bet everyone can agree on this. No one knows how to really work your nerves like your little sister.

I mean just like my little sister, continuously gets that arse beat but keeps on talking mess.

I am an adult now I will not smack my little sister.

Comparing PQ to SAG is like comparing apples to oranges. Does SAG even offer scholarships to student-athletes or are they a bunch of reverends/bishops/priests out there just for the "L" of it?

Pantro,
Be Real man, how are you going to ask this type of question?

Shameful that you guys(PVU) even scheduled this team. I went to sports Illustrated's Website. They dont even mention you guys even playing Paul Quinn, they just chalk you guys up the victory. Not even worth mentioning.

snicker PV getting some balls!!!!!hahahahahaha!!!!
I know the end is near now!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:snicker:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Originally posted by The Panther Fan

player54m.jpg

LOL:emlaugh:

LOL@ everyone LOL @ us... ROTF

Originally posted by MACBFAC
snicker PV getting some balls!!!!!hahahahahaha!!!!
I know the end is near now!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

2 victories this early in the year w/ a probability of 2 more does that to us. LMAO ROTF :emlaugh:

This is smack that should've been held before Labor Day weekend, but, well..... :( you know... :(

I guess that Cooley is a dumb azz like your dumb ass coach? :confused: Cooley's track record isn't "clean," but, one thing is for sure. He KNOWS how to win and when @ Valley and UAPB back in the day, he made that happen. Can I get a witness up in heah???? :emlaugh:

Dorsey got our men clicking on another level. He and his staff are getting it done w/ what we have and he's proven that up to this point in the season. What'cha reckon? :confused:

Good luck the rest of the way to TSU, but, I don't think y'all are going far w/ that dumb azz @ the helm (OC and HC). The defense seems to ALMOST be where it wants to be, but, offensively???? Y'all SUK!

player54m.jpg

ROTFL!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I bet my left foot they will not win at Valley.

TSU-38
MVSU-21

Panther Fan, please cut off said left foot, have it mounted, and meet me at the corner of Scott Street and Wheeler Ave. Thank you.

But in the same breath, and I cannot speak for anyone else, I take no solace from beating a winless team. I also get no pleasure from beating PV. Now if we beat Grambling this coming saturday, well, yall might see me doing cartwheels down Martin Luther King Blvd.

Back