Earth to Texas Southern, come out now and tell us how last place feels

T

The Panther Fan

your currently the last place team in the SWAC West.

Tells us how it feels. Come out from under the rock you crawled out from under after getting beat in front of 1,100 fans in a 61,000 seat stadium

I heard it was as quiet as a mortuary in there

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
hol up!!!!

All this time, I thought panther fan was the old band fan

I guess I was wrong, cause we all know that tbf would never have uttered a bad word about Tissue.

The world has changed in 2 months

I look down on losers :emlaugh:

Last place is for peasants

oh ok

This should be good if Cleb, Sleepa, bama tsu and jonboyhandy aint too sced to show their faces round here.

Tissue got PV calling them peasants!!!

smh

Damn, they got smacked right in the face by PV. And they can't even argue withit. LOL

I've got a bad feeling......

Tissue, please don't lose to SAGU. Your memebership in the SWAC will most certainly be revoked.

Their *itchin in their private fourm so their there. Everytime I sign on, I see a new name has posted. Hell, I wouldn't come out either if I provided scrubs like AAMU with their only win either. I bet my left foot they will not win at Valley.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
oh ok

This should be good if Cleb, Sleepa, bama tsu and jonboyhandy aint too sced to show their faces round here.

Tissue got PV calling them peasants!!!

smh

Oh, like TSU really cares what Prairie View says. But anyway, I still refuse to smack PV.

And mighty hornet, thats TSU/BAMA!! Thank you very much.:D

the biggest loser in the SWAC is little pvu you beat a team that has only 12 plalyer on the team in there first year with a program now you all want to talk like you have a power house come on back to earth man

Ryan......

Ryan.......

Please take this frivolous mess somewhere else. I'm hoping we lose the rest of our games so Slade will tell Thomas to go apply for the Assistant Special Teams Coaching position at Southwestern.

Who really cares about your school and my school right now?

Being down for over ten years straight really did take it's toll on you didn't it?

Please talk about ya'lls track team or something man give it up. :rolleyes:

oh Titty-xcuse University, you gotta give PV credit they were not the ones talkin noise the whole summer either. :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey board

TSU has had 21 straight losing seasons, which was not broken until 1996

They cannot talk about how bad a program is when almost every sport at TSU has been smacked with probation over the year

Yall get 63 scholarships and have a record that resembles ours :emlaugh:

We give out nothing and we're winning a few games. And we're saving a few dollars by playing at home in our own stadium

Harris County tax players took a loss with your 100 fans this weekend

Originally posted by The Panther Fan

TSU has had 21 straight losing seasons, which was not broken until 1996

They cannot talk about how bad a program is when almost every sport at TSU has been smacked with probation over the year

Yall get 63 scholarships and have a record that resembles ours :emlaugh:

We give out nothing and we're winning a few games. And we're saving a few dollars by playing at home in our own stadium

Harris County tax players took a loss with your 100 fans this weekend

talk about searching for dirt!! :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by jag4life
Actually they hold the tiebreaker against PV, so PV is really in last place.

Come on Panther Fan be serious. We?re still better than you guys, look at the conference record. P. Fan yall beat a high school team now you want to talk sh!t, man please. If any team in the SWAC is our B!tch you know it?s PV. What schools own the NCAA record for most consecutive losses? Yall, don?t tell Panther Fan I?m sure he knows.

Post TSU smack eh???

Dayum! I guess that <b>Southwest Assemblies of God</b> is a powerhouse along w/ Langston, Rusk college for the deaf, and the 6 Man High School from Midland!!! :confused:

Man, whatever... PQ was a valid win for us considering what we offer in terms of a team. What y'all have are a bunch of dumb azz knuckleheads @ the helm. W/ all of that talent, y'all should be running the SWAC. Poor coaches. Poor AD. Strong prez though!

Originally posted by Texas Southern Fan

Come on Panther Fan be serious. We?re still better than you guys, look at the conference record. P. Fan yall beat a high school team now you want to talk sh!t, man please. If any team in the SWAC is our B!tch you know it?s PV. What schools own the NCAA record for most consecutive losses? Yall, don?t tell Panther Fan I?m sure he knows.

you barely beat us this season, I guarantee if we played yall now we would win. We own the record but we sure didn't get slaughtered for 21-straight seasons either

you beat Langston last month, so what are you talking about?

Originally posted by The Panther Fan

you barely beat us this season

Are you referring to that 17 - 0 score? We played like PV's third team Prop 48 athletes and still beat ya'll. Hell, we're still playing that way. :(

Give everybody a break on this board and :

go chew on some bleachers.

go play in an antbed.

go lose another tennis match for PV.

Better yet, go make an Anthrax baby powder hoax letter and send it to Bush.

Please, for the grace of God, do not lose to Valley

we whipped them up and down the field like yo' mamma did when you were a kid.

If you all do, it's over.

PV won two games and have the nerves to talk smack. You've never heard me brag about beating teams like Lane and Langston. If we played PV right now we would still win because we have a good defense. Our defense have kept us in every game we've loss, can yall say that about PV's defense?

When was the last time yall beat TSU in football? PV didn't start beating TSU in basketball before 1998 (and I think your @ss could only spit then).

Please, for the grace of God, do not lose to Valley

we whipped them up and down the field like yo' mamma did when you were a kid.

If you all do, it's over.

What a minute!!! pvu did be Valley, but who was that other school you guys beat????? :confused: :confused: Paul Quinn.

When did Paul Quinn Get a Football Team? This year?? And i thought that Southwestern Assembly of God was a Bad schedule But Paul Quinn takes the cake.

Back