This is great for these young men. I'm sure they will make the best of it all... Congrats to all FBS-FCS new athletes

It went as expected for us in filling in spots in the secondary, WR and a QB signee

The ones posted above are confirmed signees with paperwork in. Got at least 6 more committees that are not official yet

Ummmm... what’chall doing over yonda’ at Edna View? lol

J/K’ing. Hope everything works well in his favor. SU football has returned to form but seriously lacks a great QB who can toss it.

calling it now... Skelton gone come back trying to be a better runner because coaches haven’t demanded of him to go to practice throwing because that’s not his “strength” , and will still show deficiencies throwing at a consistent clip. He’s a sr now if he ain’t have it last year I don’t see a dramatic improvement this upcoming year either. But I digress.

Ummmm... what’chall doing over yonda’ at Edna View? lol

J/K’ing. Hope everything works well in his favor. SU football has returned to form but seriously lacks a great QB who can toss it.

A kid redshirted we signed from Destrehan last year. It’s more that we need a QB coach and Pass game coordinator to go with Chennis.

calling it now... Skelton gone come back trying to be a better runner because coaches haven’t demanded of him to go to practice throwing because that’s not his “strength” , and will still show deficiencies throwing at a consistent clip. He’s a sr now if he ain’t have it last year I don’t see a dramatic improvement this upcoming year either. But I digress.

Skelton isn’t going to play QB is my prediction. There are ways to get the ball in his hands and create plays,

I want to be careful with what I say because anytinme the opinion is different from In the 662 he says I'm bashing MVSU. My onlt take is signing 6-7 players from one institution is that a good use of your scholarship dollars?

Back