DVR (Cox) Problems

udratherbme

SU Spr '99
Any of you have Cox Cable DVR service or work for Cox? My DVR is really doin the fool, I thought it work itself out in a few days or so but it's still acting up.

What the deal is, its freezing, in the middle of a show and the only way to view the rest of the show is to change the channel and go back. Now the problem with that is, erthang that I tried to record last night was either cut off early or did not record @ all... cna anyone help me out on this... Cox got this long arse w8 on the customer service line?

I have Cox DVR service and I had this problem early on with the HD service. I had to have them change out my HD-DVR box. That fixed the problem for me.

Also check the link Doc posted above.

DId you call COX? Maybe you should speak to one of their tech persons. You may have to change out the box.

Thanx peeps... it try'd callin thier arses last night but i ended up being on hold for like 45 min so i gave up... i'll try a few things from that other forum and if that don't work i'll just have to make a trip to thier office and complain when i get off friday... can't be messing w/ my football games on saturday

Back