Dreadlocks and gold grillz on the mf'n SWAC Football Champion trophy. :-(

It is pretty simple, if that like how some at FAMU act then beat them on the football field and shut them down. The question that I have will the organizers and sponsors will have a problem with what some at FAMU did? If FAMU players are being themselves I have no problem with, but if they are putting on act like Michael Irvin son, the one that rapper like he is from the hood but grew up in well off gated community, then that when it goes toward being something else.

It is pretty simple, if that like how some at FAMU act then beat them on the football field and shut them down. The question that I have will the organizers and sponsors will have a problem with what some at FAMU did? If FAMU players are being themselves I have no problem with, but if they are putting on act like Michael Irvin son, the one that rapper like he is from the hood but grew up in well off gated community, then that when it goes toward being something else.
Those jerri-curl, gold teethed, fake gold chain wearing so and so's just gotta' go, NCCU. We ain't got time for all that there!

And now, here's a lil' video for you to enjoy of us, before a national broadcast, helping your former head coach Eastman to get fired. :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2sYO8333U&t=13s

Last edited:

Man, Muthasuck dem fokas!!! We OWN them Gummi worms. They're not even our illegitimate kids. They're just bastards. Bunch of bastards that Charles McClelland allowed in our beloved conference.

Man, Muthasuck dem fokas!!! We OWN them Gummi worms. They're not even our illegitimate kids. They're just bastards. Bunch of bastards that Charles McClelland allowed in our beloved conference.
The only reason FAMU and BCU ended up in the MEAC and not the SWAC, as most SIAC schools went on to be in the SWAC, was because of the bad leadership in the MEAC who decided to go D1 from D2 even though there was schools that told them that they was not ready to go D1. In other words if FAMU and BCU did not join the MEAC, at that time, then the MEAC would had dissolved because of not having enough members. In hindsight that one bad decision by the MEAC, at the time, create the foundation of the problems for the MEAC.

Those jerri-curl, gold teethed, fake gold chain wearing so and so's just gotta' go, NCCU. We ain't got time for all that there!

And now, here's a lil' video for you to enjoy of us, before a national broadcast, helping your former head coach Eastman to get fired. :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2sYO8333U&t=13s
Think goodness that channel exist because the MEAC should be ashamed of themselves for not having a catalog of old games.

You know FAMU gonna kick y’all ass again, right?
Damn TC… smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ I blame you cause these folks get one win over jsu over the past 6 meetings and 1-5 got them talking like this smh. The stuff they brag over is interesting and needs therapy. FAM , my office hours are 9-5. Please seek help for your 5’4 thinking he 6 ft with shoes on mentality.

Damn TC… smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ I blame you cause these folks get one win over jsu over the past 6 meetings and 1-5 got them talking like this smh. The stuff they brag over is interesting and needs therapy. FAM , my office hours are 9-5. Please seek help for your 5’4 thinking he 6 ft with shoes on mentality.
Only took us one try to get a Celebration Bowl win…

You know how lousy it gotta be in Jackson when Prime couldn’t even get them over that hump lol

Only took us one try to get a Celebration Bowl win…

You know how lousy it gotta be in Jackson when Prime couldn’t even get them over that hump lol
And another thing, any coach that get they azz whooped 59 - 3 and sit up on a public platform and say it was “self inflicted” is a joke. But then again, this same coach claimed a “national title”while on NCAA probation. Then claimed y’all’s APR was fixed while on his way to greener white pastures leaving y’all to fend for whatever stupidness y’all do next. I’m convinced now. I’ve seen enough. famu stand for Foolish And Mentally Unstable. Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ belt to ass gets back on schedule next season for FAMU.

And another thing, any coach that get they azz whooped 59 - 3 and sit up on a public platform and say it was “self inflicted” is a joke. But then again, this same coach claimed a “national title”while on NCAA probation. Then claimed y’all’s APR was fixed while on his way to greener white pastures leaving y’all to fend for whatever stupidness y’all do next. I’m convinced now. I’ve seen enough. famu stand for Foolish And Mentally Unstable. Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ belt to ass gets back on schedule next season for FAMU.
Typed all that and still the SWAC’s national embarrassment. Still can’t win any national title, done let FAMU come in and take over…like I said Prime State don’t exist no more.

Y’all just regular Jackson at this point…some school that people just found out about lol

Typed all that and still the SWAC’s national embarrassment. Still can’t win any national title, done let FAMU come in and take over…like I said Prime State don’t exist no more.

Y’all just regular Jackson at this point…some school that people just found out about lol
These jokes write themselves with foolish and mentally unstable… how you win a national championship and yet still tussling with daddy Thee cause it ain’t enough deep down. Won a championship and on Elon Musk app with JSU and Prime on your mind. You’ve said nothing that bothers me. JSU got SWAC championships not a SWAC championship. We don’t celebrate fictional national championships. We are not the same. We don’t have a AD self sabotaging the football team at every turn. Save them key strokes and strike strike strike yourself to therapy.

These lowlife, Ignat snakes has gottas go!!! They must be PURRGGGEEEDDDD from our beloved conference.

Thank you Mr Charles McClelland or whatever you're name is. 🙄

Should have left their broke asses over there to go down with that conference.

He should have only invited their women. And I'm not talking about their men-women. I'm talking about these women.....

Screenshot_20220730-102623_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

We are in the third most populated state in the USA. We have all types of people that come from all the major cities in Florida and major cities throughout the country. Mississippians and Bama’s will always look for flaws in FAMU fans, however we are still THE CHAMPIONS….😉

Back