Dr. SweetNupe PleaseTell Me this Ain't True!!

pbla

Focus
Here in Little Rock the rumor is that now Stan Heath, the new Razorback coach job is on the line!!!!!!

I don't give any credit to any type of rumor but with the mentality of those knuckleheads on the hill, this would not surprise me. :rolleyes:

The Razorbacks are 1-3, with that one win coming against J-State. You know they ain't going for that kinda mess. If they keep losing, you won't have to wonder for long.

Didn't they get their azz handed to them by Troy State? He should go ahead and hand the team over to my lil homeboy from Smackover, AR.

posted by Da Sperm

Didn't they get their azz handed to them by Troy State? He should go ahead and hand the team over to my lil homeboy from Smackover, AR.

:lmao:

Honestly, I hate this school. The education is cool. But the way that some of the Blacks act pisses me the HELL off. If any of them attended a HBCU they would be caught in the numbers.

As far Stan Heath, they gave him the job because they didn't want Bro. Mfume and the NAACP here in Fayetteville. They are setting this dude up for failer. Furthermore they have a lot of Black people here in high positions who don't realize they are just the "Token."

So on that note, if Stan Heath has a loosing season, we'll see a white guy in that position. Also, Arkansas has an Assistant Athletic Director who's a brother, and guess what, he's over Spring Athletics.

Back