Dr. SweetNupe, Please Tell Me this Ain't True!!

pbla

Focus
Here in Little Rock the rumor is that now Stan Heath, the new Razorback coach job is on the line!!!!!!

I don't give any credit to any type of rumor but with the mentality of those knuckleheads on the hill, this would not surprise me. :rolleyes:

He is losing to teams that ARKANSAS should not be losing too.... if he was white he would still be under the same pressure. Some schools just dont take losing. Why must we always assume racism with everything... He lost to Tulsa and TROY STATE. He is presently 1-3 in the PRESEASON.... A SEC school should never have a losing record in the preseason.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dahill, I did not mention anything about racisim. You just assumed I did. But anyway, Stan Heath inherited a team with no shooters. The offense that Coach Heath has is designed especially for shooters with the double screen systems he uses.

Coach Richardson offense points came from mainly from turnovers from a pressure defense, which eventually led to layups or dunks.The only time Arkansas had a few good shooters is when they won the national championship in '94.

But once Stan Heath recruit some decent shooters, he will be alright.

The people on the hill in Fayetteville who are complaining should take a course in basketball 101.

If they do not know anything about basketball, then they should keep their mouth shut.

Originally posted by pbla
Dahill, I did not mention anything about racisim. You just assumed I did. But anyway, Stan Heath inherited a team with no shooters. The offense that Coach Heath has is designed especially for shooters with the double screen systems he uses.

Coach Richardson offense points came from mainly from turnovers from a pressure defense, which eventually led to layups or dunks.The only time Arkansas had a few good shooters is when they won the national championship in '94.

But once Stan Heath recruit some decent shooters, he will be alright.

The people on the hill in Fayetteville who are complaining should take a course in basketball 101.

If they do not know anything about basketball, then they should keep their mouth shut.
common sense says... if your offense is designed especially for shooters and you dont have shooters then you need to CHANGE YOUR OFFENSE.... that is just like saying in football, that my designed offense is a powerful passing attack, BUT i dont have a quarterback who cant throw 30 yards. Do I keep on throwing the ball or do I start running it???

Back