Dr. Sweet Nupe

JSU*Toi

Dude you are asking for a arse whooping you better leave my baby daddy alone :mad: :mad:

Don't make me get lil Nice out after you... :redhot:

Toi, don't put lil D on him, he may hurt his sweetness too bad. Leave the light work to Oranjello.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let's Do the DAMN THANG

I have talked to D*Town and it is all planned out

Tag Team...

D*Nice and Myself

vs

Sour Nupe and Junk in Da Trunk :D

Place all bets with D*Town

Re: Let's Do the DAMN THANG

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
I have talked to D*Town and it is all planned out

Tag Team...

D*Nice and Myself

vs

Sour Nupe and Junk in Da Trunk :D

Place all bets with D*Town

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Toi, this won't work. Unless we get JSTUS a new partner, since I have an arse whipping planned for Suge, maybe he can be her partner.

You know how my mother feels about me beating up women.

Then again, JSTUS is walking around with a her nose in the rose buds, I don't think she'll want to participate with her having a new relationship blooming, and all.:D :D :D

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
Toi, this won't work. Unless we get JSTUS a new partner, since I have an arse whipping planned for Suge, maybe he can be her partner.

You know how my mother feels about me beating up women.

Then again, JSTUS is walking around with a her nose in the rose buds, I don't think she'll want to participate with her having a new relationship blooming, and all.:D :D :D

NICE

I spoke to Mama Nice and she said that technicaly sour nupe does not count as a women, he is more like a pre-op transsexual... so until he gets it clipped you are cool....

:D

<font size=16>HERE I GO. I AM READY. BRING IT ON. COME WITH IT. BOOT UP OR SHUT UP!!.</FONT SIZE=16>:mad: :mad: :mad: :redhot: :redhot:

DNICE, leave my personal affairs out of this. I do not have a new relationship blooming. :mad: ;)

Tell me time and place of the fight and I am there. TOI, I'll bring the perm with me. DNICE, I'll bring you a set of black clothes.

SUGE, here's the plan. You DDT DNICE and then sit on him and crush him and I'll put TOI in the headlock while I apply the perm and then sit on her with my junk in da trunk and crush her.

Originally posted by JSTUS
<font size=16>HERE I GO. I AM READY. BRING IT ON. COME WITH IT. BOOT UP OR SHUT UP!!.</FONT SIZE=16>:mad: :mad: :mad: :redhot: :redhot:

DNICE, leave my personal affairs out of this. I do not have a new relationship blooming. :mad: ;)

Tell me time and place of the fight and I am there. TOI, I'll bring the perm with me. DNICE, I'll bring you a set of black clothes.

<font size=10>SUGE, here's the plan. You DDT DNICE and then sit on him and crush him and I'll put TOI in the headlock while I apply the perm and then sit on her with my junk in da trunk and crush her.</font size=10>

This is getting better by the minute...I've gotta contact my people right away.

Mach, call me ASAP...change of plans.

Originally posted by JSTUS
SUGE, here's the plan. You DDT DNICE and then sit on him and crush him and I'll put TOI in the headlock while I apply the perm and then sit on her with my junk in da trunk and crush her.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JSTUS...I got your back! Wea re going to kick some arse....

That is if Toi can get a ride!! :lmao:

Tag Team back again..

It's officially on, JSTUS now that your dream date went well, Toi can commence to putting her shoes in your trunk. I hope you have space.

Toi, make sure you wear your arse whipping clothes, I don't want you to ruin a good outfit with JSTUS' tears.

As far as anybody (Sweets) thinking about spilling anything on anything that I have on, they (Sweets) definitely have an arse whipping coming. Not only will they (Sweets) get their arse thoroughly kicked, I will take money out of thier (Sweets) pockets to take care of the cleaning bill.

So watch your arse bitc............ooops........Sweets.

NICE :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Ok it's settled then.

Man, you guys are really working me this year. I don't know if this is going to be an annual thang. Hell, I'm tired.

:rolleyes:

Back