Doug's Staying at Grambling ?????

I applaud Grambling for making the effort to try and keep Doug. My level of respect for the university has been heightened by their efforts. They have shown that they know the value of a good football coach, and just how difficult it is to find one.

In this day and age where some universities are "throwing away" good coaches over little or nothing, Grambling is going the extra mile to keep a good coach. It may be too little too late, but if nothing else, it sends a message to potential coaching candidates that Grambling is a place where their skills, talents and efforts will be appreciated. Too bad other schools don't see it that way.

Originally posted by Deuce
I applaud Grambling for making the effort to try and keep Doug. My level of respect for the university has been heightened by their efforts. They have shown that they know the value of a good football coach, and just how difficult it is to find one.

In this day and age where some universities are "throwing away" good coaches over little or nothing, Grambling is going the extra mile to keep a good coach. It may be too little too late, but if nothing else, it sends a message to potential coaching candidates that Grambling is a place where their skills, talents and efforts will be appreciated. Too bad other schools don't see it that way.

Well put!!! I agree 100%

Wow.

And he just told my sister-in-law yesterday morning that he "ain't goin' nowhere".

By the way, congrats to Doug & Rhonda. ;)

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Wow.

And he just told my sister-in-law yesterday morning that he "ain't goin' nowhere".

By the way, congrats to Doug & Rhonda. ;)

Is the he that told your sister-in-law Doug? Who is Rhonda?

As of last year, they were still married. I don't know what is going on with that.

Doug is leaving. Believe me when I tell you that!!!

solid proof women don't care about what they are marrying...it's who they are marrying. As long as it 's Doug, they don't care about the 4 other women....must be nice. But wait.....if he has been married for less than year and about the wed now, that means.....

I hope this new one will be ready now...he's back in the NFL.

Originally posted by the band fan
solid proof women don't care about what they are marrying...it's who they are marrying. As long as it 's Doug, they don't care about the 4 other women....must be nice. But wait.....if he has been married for less than year and about the wed now, that means.....

I hope this new one will be ready now...he's back in the NFL.

For the record...the wedding in Vegas happened in 2002!

Back