Doug Williams thoughts on Hue Jackson

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Prime definitely will not lose any recruits once he is in a living room sitting across from parents. His charisma is second to none and his GOAT status unquestioned. Watching Coleman announce J-State live during that All-American game was a wonderful sight to see.

However, as long as Prime is on the sideline coaching, advantage goes to the GOAT Icon of BCF Grambling Tigers with a lil lagniappe of the more experienced Hue Dat. We kicked your ass with HOFs Sweetness, Slater, and Brazile on the same team. The return to glory is In works. We still Grambling. Focus on making it to the SCG live from Grambling.

Last edited:
I give Prime his props, but we have several guys on our Staff who will go head to head with Prime and his staff to get some top recruits. Watch!
Yes sir, but Prime does not have a storied program like Icon Gram to hang his hat on. That is a consistent championship factory (never went more than six years without a SWAC title since we joined in 1959) that ESPN ranked ranked the 25th best collegiate program of all-time (and only HBCU).

Mark it down - SCG live from Grambling, LA.

All this mess about what Prime does and doesn’t need to make y’all feel better about your school doesn’t matter lol. No one cares about Gram’s history. We are the current SWAC champs and will be until someone dethrones us, which I doubt will be Gram lol.

Goodluck on all your dreams, wishes and future endeavors. You’re gonna need it 😂

All this mess about what Prime does and doesn’t need to make y’all feel better about your school doesn’t matter lol. No one cares about Gram’s history. We are the current SWAC champs and will be until someone dethrones us, which I doubt will be Gram lol.

Goodluck on all your dreams, wishes and future endeavors. You’re gonna need it 😂

Thread Title: Doug Williams thoughts on Hue Jackson

Thread messages:
Prime
Prime
Prime

😆 Make it make sense

Thread Title: Doug Williams thoughts on Hue Jackson

Thread messages:
Prime
Prime
Prime

😆 Make it make sense

Now look at them trying to move the goal post to make it make sense, when they know it really doesn’t. Never seen folks like them in my life 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The thread had a video referenced Prime, right?

The thread has a video (first video) referencing Doug Williams thoughts on Hue Jackson yet y'all ain't talking about that (which is what this thread should be about).

Prime
Prime
Prime

No we don’t

Why not? You fired him with another year left on his contract.

Grambling State and head football coach Broderick Fobbs have reached a contract extension agreement for a new four-year, $1.28 million deal.

His current contract running out at the end of the 2018 season, the four-year agreement keeps Fobbs the coach at his alma mater until Dec. 31, 2022

Back