Don't Mind Me...Just Venting...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
#$@mit!!! :redhot: My lunch hour is not for the purpose of bringing you something back everytime I go out!!! This is the last day this @#%& will happen. My hour is for me and me only! Blu's time...not will you stop by Burger King or Wendy's or anywhere else I don't want to go. Get your lazy cheap @$$ out and get it yourself. :flamethro

Ok...carry on...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
While you're out there...can you bring me a 2 piece dark from Church's Chicken with cajun rice and collard greens.

Hey, Blu!!

Could you ship me some Ralph and Kacoo's, please? Include a drank with that!

Well, uhh...since you're goin' out and everything...

...I could really use a brand new rake. :)

I understand you don't like the food orders, so I'll change it up a bit for ya.

You don't mind...do you?

If you could do me this one solid..............

A pack of Newports and my dry cleaning.

Also you're gonna have to pick up little DaShun from over Peaches an 'ems. He fight'n again.

L Nawwwlll!!! Where's da gas money??? Nasty, Nita...oooo...no, no, no!!!:redhot:

Thanks for the laugh guys!!! :p

Am I the only one with this problem? Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*

Originally posted by BluBlood
Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*[/COLOR]

Hell, you ain't tryin' to be TOO nice...:mad:

You won't even go and get Barbara's 3 wings and a biscuit for her! :p

Typical...:emlaugh:

Originally posted by BluBlood
L Nawwwlll!!! Where's da gas money??? Nasty, Nita...oooo...no, no, no!!!:redhot:

Thanks for the laugh guys!!! :p

Am I the only one with this problem? Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*

No, BluBlood, you are not the only one with this problem. My co-workers has to be the worse, with their picky arses. The way I solved the problem was I would screw up all the orders on purpose. Now no one ask me to pick up anything for them anymore.:D

Hey Blu,
I dont know you but could you swing by Frenchy's Fried chicken and get the brother the College Special since you are bringing stuff back. I will give you the money when you come back.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And while you're out ...

I have a couple loads of laundry that need to be washed. Please separate my "unmentionables" and place them in the mesh bag and only wash them in Woolite.

Thanks! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blu...

I'm not like these other ungrateful folks. Always want somebody to pick them sumpin' up. Dang. Look, I'll get sumpin' for you while I'm out. But, er, I wuz wondering, can a brother borrow your ride to make a run. See Mosheka got my car to take the baby to the doctor and get her mama when she get out of the joint later today. I need to take some diapers over to Boomsheka's house while her other baby's daddy at work. Can you hook a brother up? :(

Re: And while you're out ...

Originally posted by Tara
I have a couple loads of laundry that need to be washed. Please separate my "unmentionables" and place them in the mesh bag and only wash them in Woolite.

Thanks! :D

Are those the "unmentionables" we saw you looking at in the Wal-Mart photos? :D

If you're driving around BR anytime soon, could you stop by the Chicken Shack and tell Henry Baptiste to send me some of that "knuckle sucking good" fried chicken. I want the 2 piece special...I only got $2.25. Don't worry about the drank, I'll just steal one from the refrigerator in the office lounge. [size=1.5]dem white folks are so easy...heh, heh, heh![/size]

All jokes, but every scenarios is true. They all happen...even borrowing the car... :emlaugh:

Now who is going to bring me something back. Tara my "unmentionables" need washing also...only by hand. Big Dawg, I need your car and about $10 for gas money.

Re: If you could do me this one solid..............

Originally posted by phatback
A pack of Newports and my dry cleaning.

Also you're gonna have to pick up little DaShun from over Peaches an 'ems. He fight'n again.

OMG!!

ROTFLMAO!!

Y'all is a trip... *SMH*

Back