Don't Mind Me...Just Venting...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
#$@mit!!! :redhot: My lunch hour is not for the purpose of bringing you something back everytime I go out!!! This is the last day this @#%& will happen. My hour is for me and me only! Blu's time...not will you stop by Burger King or Wendy's or anywhere else I don't want to go. Get your lazy cheap @$$ out and get it yourself. :flamethro

Ok...carry on...

While you're out there...can you bring me a 2 piece dark from Church's Chicken with cajun rice and collard greens.

Hey, Blu!!

Could you ship me some Ralph and Kacoo's, please? Include a drank with that!

Well, uhh...since you're goin' out and everything...

...I could really use a brand new rake. :)

I understand you don't like the food orders, so I'll change it up a bit for ya.

You don't mind...do you?

If you could do me this one solid..............

A pack of Newports and my dry cleaning.

Also you're gonna have to pick up little DaShun from over Peaches an 'ems. He fight'n again.

L Nawwwlll!!! Where's da gas money??? Nasty, Nita...oooo...no, no, no!!!:redhot:

Thanks for the laugh guys!!! :p

Am I the only one with this problem? Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*

Originally posted by BluBlood
Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*[/COLOR]

Hell, you ain't tryin' to be TOO nice...:mad:

You won't even go and get Barbara's 3 wings and a biscuit for her! :p

Typical...:emlaugh:

Originally posted by BluBlood
L Nawwwlll!!! Where's da gas money??? Nasty, Nita...oooo...no, no, no!!!:redhot:

Thanks for the laugh guys!!! :p

Am I the only one with this problem? Ya try to be nice to some folks. *smh*

No, BluBlood, you are not the only one with this problem. My co-workers has to be the worse, with their picky arses. The way I solved the problem was I would screw up all the orders on purpose. Now no one ask me to pick up anything for them anymore.:D

Hey Blu,
I dont know you but could you swing by Frenchy's Fried chicken and get the brother the College Special since you are bringing stuff back. I will give you the money when you come back.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And while you're out ...

I have a couple loads of laundry that need to be washed. Please separate my "unmentionables" and place them in the mesh bag and only wash them in Woolite.

Thanks! :D

Blu...

I'm not like these other ungrateful folks. Always want somebody to pick them sumpin' up. Dang. Look, I'll get sumpin' for you while I'm out. But, er, I wuz wondering, can a brother borrow your ride to make a run. See Mosheka got my car to take the baby to the doctor and get her mama when she get out of the joint later today. I need to take some diapers over to Boomsheka's house while her other baby's daddy at work. Can you hook a brother up? :(

Re: And while you're out ...

Originally posted by Tara
I have a couple loads of laundry that need to be washed. Please separate my "unmentionables" and place them in the mesh bag and only wash them in Woolite.

Thanks! :D

Are those the "unmentionables" we saw you looking at in the Wal-Mart photos? :D

If you're driving around BR anytime soon, could you stop by the Chicken Shack and tell Henry Baptiste to send me some of that "knuckle sucking good" fried chicken. I want the 2 piece special...I only got $2.25. Don't worry about the drank, I'll just steal one from the refrigerator in the office lounge. [size=1.5]dem white folks are so easy...heh, heh, heh![/size]

All jokes, but every scenarios is true. They all happen...even borrowing the car... :emlaugh:

Now who is going to bring me something back. Tara my "unmentionables" need washing also...only by hand. Big Dawg, I need your car and about $10 for gas money.

Re: If you could do me this one solid..............

Originally posted by phatback
A pack of Newports and my dry cleaning.

Also you're gonna have to pick up little DaShun from over Peaches an 'ems. He fight'n again.

OMG!!

ROTFLMAO!!

Y'all is a trip... *SMH*

Back