Donnie Marsh speaks about his new job at Alabama A&M

We are excited to have Coach Marsh and look forward to him helping lead us to being a championship contender.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TSG21 Thanks for your coverage of AAMU and the SWAC as a whole.

I agree...I started tuning in during football season! tsg21 does a great job giving us news about AAMU athletics. The best out of all our news stations in North alabama IMO...

TSG21 what swac school are you from?

Last edited:
I agree...I started tuning in during football season! tsg21 does a great job giving us news about AAMU athletics. The best out of all our news stations in North alabama IMO...

He's from SU. Definitely miss him when he worked in Montgomery

My whole family is full of Southern graduates, so I had Jaguar blood in me since the beginning. I did pay attention to Grambling in the late 90s/early 2000s because a church member of mine (Brad Hill) played running back for the G-men from 99-2001.

Eventually, I also played football for the Southern Jags from 2006-2008 under Coach Pete Richardson and graduated from Southern University in 2009!

Following graduation,
I worked in Baton Rouge (covered Southern)
then Alexandria, Louisiana (cover SU & Grambling)
then went to Montgomery (cover Alabama State & Tuskegee). I also had a stint as the Bama state
play-by-play person for football and basketball with HSRN.

MO FOOTBALL.jpg

Last edited:
My whole family is full of Southern graduates, so I had Jaguar blood in me since the beginning. I did pay attention to Grambling in the late 90s/early 2000s because a church member of mine (Brad Hill) played running back for the G-men from 99-2001.

Eventually, I also played football for the Southern Jags from 2006-2008 under Coach Pete Richardson and graduated from Southern University in 2009!

Following graduation,
then went to Montgomery (cover Alabama State & Tuskegee). I also had a stint as the Bama state

View attachment 4984
I played against you in 06 then. I played at JSU from 03-06

Following graduation,

View attachment 4984

Ok! now I see you are definitely apart of the SWAC family...keep up the excellent work in our city.

I played against you in 06 then. I played at JSU from 03-06

Cool deal. I remember that 2006 SU vs J-State game and it was a classic. Unfortunately for us, our kicker missed that 1st FG in OT and then we mishandled the snap in the 2nd OT. That loss was gut wrenching.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back