Does your campus have co-ed dorms?

<-------

I was meaning off the record;):emlaugh:

I can be your male roommate

.....I promise not to pay rent because it is not an "officially" coed!

High Pregnancy?!?!?!?

Alabama A&M had a coed dorm on the "male" side of campus (one wing of the building male, one female, separated by lobby) from 1993-96 or early 97. Then they built a huge new dorm on the "female" side of campus and made the coed all male. Shame too, cause I'm sure the females kept their side of the place much tidier than the males did. I seriously don't think increase pregnancy rates ( if any :rolleyes: ) had anything to do with it. Oh well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know about the pregnancy rate but I know for a fact dudes were crawling on the roof to get to the other side to sneak in windows:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

fo sho

Oh yeah, now I knew about the rooftop antics. I even heard there were some passages above the 5th floor where boys would go to the girls side. Or where they would just meet up together. Crazy stuff. But then again, there were panty raids aplenty when the guys had to go all the way across the campus, ;) so all that was to be expected!

ah, tha good ol days

skeewee01, you haven't been victim to a panty raid, have you? :ebrow: One time, some girls tried to do a DRAWS RAID on the boys (at Morris Hall). But they got doused with water guns & water balloons! HA! :lmao:

Valley (closed-minded capital of the world) does not have any coed dorms. But they do have apartments for those who have the money for it. Our administration feels that if a coed dorm was built on campus, some people wouldn't be mature about it. However, if it was created, I'm sure there would be some academic requirements to be a part of it. On the other hand, both men and women sneak in and out of our dorms anyway.

Outstanding!

quote:

Valley (closed-minded capital of the world)

What? Have they relocated Valley to Alabama?! :lmao: I think Alabama originated the concept of closed-mindedness!

You killed me with that one,,,,, "closed-minded capital of the world",,, LOL! :lmao:

Back