Does this image confirm Deion Sanders will be Jackson State’s football coach?

And yet, you continue to contribute to this "dry azz site" with your comments and keystrokes. Your actions are indicative of a person who really gives a shit about this particular topic because if you didn't you wouldn't post.

This thread began with a simple image. And yet, your keystrokes gave it life by elevating it be about a poll that proves you folk at J-State don't know shit about hiring or firing coaches. Thanks, good brother. Hell of a job in connecting the dots.

Care to comment?
Allow me to comment if I can, please refrain from the “you folk at J-State” shit... if there’s a problem with particular posters then call them out but don’t do the childish group think thing!

And yet, you continue to contribute to this "dry azz site" with your comments and keystrokes. Your actions are indicative of a person who really gives a shit about this particular topic because if you didn't you wouldn't post.

This thread began with a simple image. And yet, your keystrokes gave it life by elevating it be about a poll that proves you folk at J-State don't know shit about hiring or firing coaches. Thanks, good brother. Hell of a job in connecting the dots.

Care to comment?

Well I mean the topic is about my school so I’m not sure how you expect an alum not to comment. I’m just helping you out here lol. If a poll where random people can vote that know nothing about my school proves anything, you’re far more off than I realized. It’s sad you even have to stoop to that level. Just be thankful JSU has given your site life and something to actually talk about that attracts people here. Im Quite sure you’ve seen more traffic on this site In the last few days than you have within the last two years. But that’s the thing about JSU you have yet to realize lmao. Keep up the great work man. I’ll be waiting on the other 4 articles you’re trying to think up as we type because I know they are coming lol. I’m proud of you Kenn, awesome job lmao

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Allow me to comment if I can, please refrain from the “you folk at J-State” shit... if there’s a problem with particular posters then call them out but don’t do the childish group think thing!
Of course, you can comment. That's what this FORUM is for. But there is more than just one person representing J-State making comments in this thread. Thus, you folk at J-State it is. (LOL)

Well I mean the topic is about my school so I’m not sure how you expect an alum not to comment. I’m just helping you out here lol. If a poll where random people can vote that know nothing about my school proves anything, you’re far more off than I realized. It’s sad you even have to stoop to that level. Just be thankful JSU has given your site life and something to actually talk about that attracts people here. Im Quite sure you’ve seen more traffic on this site In the last few days than you have within the last two years. But that’s the thing about JSU you have yet to realize lmao. Keep up the great work man. I’ll be waiting on the other 4 articles you’re trying to think up as we type because I know they are coming lol. I’m proud of you Kenn, awesome job lmao
Indeed, it has been an eventful couple of days. But do we really have the folks at J-State to thank for that or Prime?

Man, y'all are lucky I don't write for this site.

Just like Stephen A. Smith hates the Dallas Cowboys ... no ... wait ... he hates the Cowboys' FANS, I'd be on your necks every chance I got.

Kenn is nice and rather benign.

I would be writing hit pieces and clowning you constantly. With all of this whining and crying, I'd be having a field day. Talk about driving traffic to the site! lol

Y'all are so lucky you don't have a real enemy writing and appearing on podcasts. Because it would be far, far worse than what you're crying about now.

While you’re doing that , please also add on there SU coaching search beginning as this is the last year of SUs championship window , and annoying chest poking before the fall off to mediocrity.

I sincerely hope ole coach ODUMs gets it done this upcoming spring. I actually have wrote for this site , and I actually have your headline... 8 years of all talk and no hardware... the fall off too 3rd place going forward. Bold take but ODUMs 7-5 skating days coming to a close.

Last edited:
While youtr doing that , please also add on there SU coaching search beginning as this is the last year of SUs championship window , and annoying chest poking before the fall off to mediocrity.

I sincerely hope ole coach ODUMs gets it done this upcoming spring. I actually have wrote for this site , and I actually have your headline... 8 years of all talk and no hardware... the fall off too 3rd place going forward. Bold take but ODUMs 7-5 skating days coming to a close.

Man that dude been trying his hardest to get our attention on this thread lol. They want this to be a smack post so bad because they couldn’t ever get the attention we are getting which is why he’s really salty lmao. With everything going on at su you would think they’d have more pressing concerns than attempting to think we care about anything they type. Let these people talk while we continue to elevate fam :cool:

Man that dude been trying his hardest to get our attention on this thread lol. They want this to be a smack post so bad because they couldn’t ever get the attention we are getting which is why he’s really salty lmao. With everything going on at su you would think they’d have more pressing concerns than attempting to think we care about anything they type. Let these people talk while we continue to elevate fam :cool:

Exactly what's going on at SU??? After 8 years of Jindal, SU is flourishing again. Our enrollment is steady climbing and our top programs are being recognized nationally. SU is the first HBCU to create certain programs, such as the Valdry Center for Philanthropy. Plus, damn near every dormitory have been replaced by new ones in the past 15 years with the old ones being demolished for future facilities. Unlike some HBCUs, it's not like SU had just 4 massive dormitory complexes to replace. Even Mumford Stadium and F.G. Clark Activity Center (mini-dome) have seen some major renovations in recent years. SU is on the rise like no other. IMO, my only pressing concern with SU is that its POSITIVE changes can't come fast enough.

Last edited:
Eight years? You don't say.

That's rich from a school that hasn't won a championship since 2007.

And help me remember who "ODUMs" beat to win that hardware eight years ago.

Hmmm. Let's see ....

Must be some school that hasn't been relevant since.

We're going to punish these busters twice in 2021 and things will be back to normal....LOL (jsu is still undefeated in the offseason and on a 50 year winning streak) LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

At least @Kenn Rashad site is black owned and we know we’re benefiting from it. You think the other white owned outlets that are talking about JSU really give a care or shooting anything back to us? Keep up the good work and keep posting!

At least @Kenn Rashad site is black owned and we know we’re benefiting from it. You think the other white owned outlets that are talking about JSU really give a care or shooting anything back to us? Keep up the good work and keep posting!

“Proud of you Kenn, awesome job”

take it as you wish lol.

I was saying the same thing. If GRAMBLING had done something similar that’s between the president and the AD. Wouldn’t say GRAMBLING folks dnt know jack about hiring or firing.

Yall let Kenn live! LOL I dont think this is personal but many from JSU saw it as disrespectful. The school and alums wanted something done one way and the media didnt like it. Nobody was asking anyone to post who our coach was 2-3 weeks ago.

Back