Does this image confirm Deion Sanders will be Jackson State’s football coach?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Didnt you release articles from “sources” confirming Deion was coach? What happened? Don’t trust those sources anymore? Seems you’re a little all over the place. Could have sworn you “knew” what JSU folks wanted and were gone do a few days ago. Man oh man.... lol

LMAO!!! Look at the mess you JSU peeps have created!

Didnt you release articles from “sources” confirming Deion was coach? What happened? Don’t trust those sources anymore? Seems you’re a little all over the place. Could have sworn you “knew” what JSU folks wanted and were gone do a few days ago. Man oh man.... lol

More articles. More clicks. Lol he ain’t slick. He’s trying to ride the JSU/Deion train. Can you blame him though?

I said the same thing.

Proves you didn't bother to read the piece. But I appreciate the engagement.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These folks are still hurt.

LOL!

Y'all got your coach. You made your splash.

Why are y'all still mad over keystrokes? lol

I haven't seen men this emotionally sensitive in a long time.

The Jsu faithful have been traumatized by all that they have had to endure in Football. 1 Football Championship in the last 23 will make one defensive. Do you realize a few of these posters are not 23 years of age and some barely over? A lot of these programs that actually think they are better than have just as many championships during the same time frame (AAMU, Bama State UAPB, PV). You must forgive them if they are looking for the next Moses and become more empathetic. Must you be so cruel?

Proves you didn't bother to read the piece. But I appreciate the engagement.

You’re right. The way you been back and forth posting nonsense articles proves you’re looking to make more off of this than anyone. Especially with a bs poll over whether folks that did not attend JSU agree with our decision to get rid of Hendrick lol. But hey, Atleast one of us is honest here

The Jsu faithful have been traumatized by all that they have had to endure in Football. 1 Football Championship in the last 23 will make one defensive. Do you realize a few of these posters are not 23 years of age and some barely over? A lot of these programs that actually think they are better than have just as many championships during the same time frame (AAMU, Bama State UAPB, PV). You must forgive them if they are looking for the next Moses and become more empathetic. Must you be so cruel?
If you 33 years old or less they know nothing about j st football program. Most people that age range just know Southern and Grambling.

You’re right. The way you been back and forth posting nonsense articles proves you’re looking to make more off of this than anyone. Especially with a bs poll over whether folks that did not attend JSU agree with our decision to get rid of Hendrick lol. But hey, Atleast one of us is honest here
You mean this one, where nearly 70 percent of the people voted said y'all were on some BS when y'all let Hendrick go? :D

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.23.51 PM.png

You mean this one, where nearly 70 percent of the people voted said y'all were on some BS when y'all let Hendrick go? :D

View attachment 10572

Yup. This is the poll you’ve never made for any other school outside of JSU, as if we really gave a damn anyway lol. It’s all good Kenn. I’d milk it too if I was thirsty and my dry azz site needed the traffic lol. What this is third article within 24 hours. I see ya buddy lmao

Yup. This is the poll you’ve never made for any other school outside of JSU, as if we really gave a damn anyway lol. It’s all good Kenn. I’d milk it too if I was thirsty and my dry azz site needed the traffic lol. What this is third article within 24 hours. I see ya buddy lmao
And yet, you continue to contribute to this "dry azz site" with your comments and keystrokes. Your actions are indicative of a person who really gives a shit about this particular topic because if you didn't you wouldn't post.

This thread began with a simple image. And yet, your keystrokes gave it life by elevating it be about a poll that proves you folk at J-State don't know shit about hiring or firing coaches. Thanks, good brother. Hell of a job in connecting the dots.

Care to comment?

Back