Does the Word of God teach us how to cast our political Votes?

Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ:"

a side note:
This is a powerful scriptural passage, there probably is not enough books that can be written of commentary spoken that can uncover the in-depth wisdom within. To understand what is written hear is priceless.

Comment:
I Do Not Know, Neither Have I Ever Know, Any Politician that was not guilty of doing such. God has proven, through scripture, that Even HIS Elected Kings could not lead in All Righteousness. The very nature of a HUMAN Politician/Leader is Compromise. GOD DOES NOT COMPROMISE.

Also, my Brother. Be careful went stating who Jesus would vote for, that is Jesus decision Alone. During his time on earth, Jesus did not entangle HIMSELF with trivial worldly matters, Jesus was only concerned about Saving Souls. Only God knows the true nature of a man, all you or I see is what is presented.

The only King/Leader I place 100% confidence is the Jesus.

Keep in mine, no matter how many babies they kiss: No matter how many promises they make; or how many hands they shake. The following defines the essence of their nature:

Politics/Politician

Politics is an imperfect application of valuable (governmental, corporate, church, and etc.) resources to appease the populace. The primary objective of a politician is to secure his or her position as a politician and to advance any issues that support such objective.

What we really need is JESUS! As a Christian, Jesus is the candidate I will promote. However, when it come to the next national election, I will place my vote base on my best informed decision and Prayer; then I will leave the results to Jesus.

Good Day and God Bless

The preacher could not have put it any better to folks who are lost.....its insane. He stated that its not the perfect place but its better than being a Democrat. Why? The republican platform has always used the "Word of God" as a guide and thats why they're called conservatives. They screw up at times but thank God for forgiveness.

Black Republicans Speak Out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3etOZM8dU

RB

Those scriptures has nothing to do with casting a vote.

Pray for knowledge, wisdom, and understanding before you read any further.

John 21:6 "CAST the nets on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find."

Luke 5:10 "And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, "Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men."

How do we as christians fish for men? We fish for men by casting our vote and Christ told us to fish out the "right side" of the boat. This is true because there are "morally distinct differences" between the "left side" and the "right side".

Black Republicans Speak Out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3etOZM8dU

Also, my Brother. Be careful went stating who Jesus would vote for, that is Jesus decision Alone. During his time on earth, Jesus did not entangle HIMSELF with trivial worldly matters, Jesus was only concerned about Saving Souls. Only God knows the true nature of a man, all you or I see is what is presented.

The only King/Leader I place 100% confidence is the Jesus.

Matthew 12:25 "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:"

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."

Who is it that brings an entire kingdom to desolation when its divided against itself? Who, upon His arrival will destroy Satan, all world government and set up "His Government?" Christ is our King and Matthew 6:10 "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."

Matthew 6:13 "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil" Gay Agenda, Abortion, Same Sex Marriage and etc": It is forbidden in Heaven and it should be forbidden on earth. Do you vote for or against it? Do you support those who are for or against it? Remember, the "right side" always strive to do right and the left always end up in "left field". Check their fruit and you shall find.

For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, for ever. Amen."

House Divided Speech
Springfield, Illinois
June 16, 1858

On June 16, 1858, more than 1,000 Republican delegates met in the Springfield, Illinois, statehouse for the Republican State Convention. At 5 p.m. they chose Abraham Lincoln as their candidate for the U.S. Senate, running against Democrat Stephen A. Douglas. At 8 p.m. Lincoln delivered this address to his Republican colleagues in the Hall of Representatives. The title comes from a sentence in the speech's introduction, "A house divided against itself cannot stand," which paraphrases a statement by "Jesus" in the New Testament.

http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches/house.htm

John 21:6 "CAST the nets on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find."

1 Corinthians 14:33. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Royal Blue,

I am at a lost in comprehending the meaning of your recent postings. It appears that your words are ramblings that have no central point and conveys no logical thought. If your assumption is that I just don't have spiritual discernment to understand, it is my hope that some other readers, of your recent posting, provide some clarity for me.

As Christians, we are expected to be misunderstood and/or rejected; However, God always provide a remnant to verify the veracity of our words. If there is a REMNANT that can bring clarity to your recent postings, I pray that he or she step forward.

Good Day and God Bless.

1 Corinthians 14:33. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Royal Blue,

I am at a lost in comprehending the meaning of your recent postings. It appears that your words are ramblings that have no central point and conveys no logical thought. If your assumption is that I just don't have spiritual discernment to understand, it is my hope that some other readers, of your recent posting, provide some clarity for me.

As Christians, we are expected to be misunderstood and/or rejected; However, God always provide a remnant to verify the veracity of our words. If there is a REMNANT that can bring clarity to your recent postings, I pray that he or she step forward.

Good Day and God Bless.

I'm not trying to confuse you or anyone on this thread however, you made a statement that Jesus did not entangle HIMSELF with trivial worldly matters. Thats simply not true and I provided facts that clearly state that Jesus was very much involved with "worldly matters".

Matthew 24:1 "And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple."(wordly matter)

Matthew 24:2 "And Jesus said unto them, "See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."(worldly matter)

Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"(worldly matter)

Matthew 24:6 "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."(worldly matter)

Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilence, and earthquakes, in divers places."(worldly matter)

The entire world is crying for peace but there will be no peace because Jesus said so. We are in the last generation and we hear rumors of wars and the cry for peace. These are all "worldly matters".

Spiritual discernment at its best. This is a prime example of Romans 16:17 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrines which ye have learned; and avoid them."

Romans 16:18 "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts(MINDS) of the simple."

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God."

Sandiego Mayor Jerry Sanders is a Republican who has strong conservative values on many issues.

On September 19, 2007, Sanders abruptly reversed his public opposition to same-sex marriage before signing a City Council resolution aimed at overturning the state's ban on same-sex unions. He gave a speech in which he explained that he could not tell his daughter Lisa, who is gay, that her relationship with a partner is not as important as that of a straight couple and that he had "decided to lead with my heart. . . to take a stand on behalf of equality and social justice."[3] "He provided a moral witness, a living testimony, of a person thinking deep and the power that gay people have to change minds when they speak to people like him and get them to look deep in their heart," said Freedom to Marry's Evan Wolfson.[4]

II Peter 2:6 "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;"

II Peter 2:7 "And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:"

II Peter 2:8 "(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds"

II Peter 2:9 "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the Godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:"

Luke 17:28 "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; They did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;"

Luke 17:29 "But the same day that Lord went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all."

Luke 17:30 "Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed."

Listen to this fool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTwrnKb61Q

A comment from "youtube".

rockcrazyfan

What this man did takes a lot of courage! If there were more leaders like him, this world would be a better place to live in. Maybe someday I will not feel as discriminated as I feel today and I will have the same rights as any straight person! I wish my country had a leader like him! God bless you Mayor Sanders!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTwrnKb61Q

Back