Does anyone have these songs in their CD collection?

bayoujag

Ok, I"m from the ole school.... I"m willing to trade CD for CD if you have it and can burn me a copy. Let me know..

Computer Age (Push the Button)by Newcleus
Egypt, Egypt The Egyptian Lover
Pack Jam (Look out for the Ovc) by The Jonzun Crew
When I Hear Music by Debbie Deb
Let the Music Play by Shannon
Show by Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew
Freaks Come out at Night by Whodini
Aj Scratch by Kurtis Blow
We Like Ugly Women by Bobby Jimmy & The Critters
Let's Jam by The Unknown DJ
Rapper's Delight by The Sugarhill Gang
Funk You Up by The Sequence
What People Do for Money by Divine Sounds
I want the one above real bad.
Rappin' Duke by Shawn Brown
Real Roxanne by U.T.F.O.
Basketball by Kurtis Blow
Big Mouth by Whodini
White Horse by Laid
Rockberry Jam by L.A. Dream Team
Joy and Pain by Rob Base .
Look out Weekend by Debbie Deb

Dayum you went back with those:lmao: I remember all those songs when I was Jr.High and High school(telling my age)Lol!!!
Unfortunately i don't have any of those in my collection

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have the following....

Big Mouth by Whodini
Joy and Pain by Rob Base

-Astrya

Yes Nasty Nupe tells the truth... you can find all of that and have it download while you sleep.....

Bayoujag, you must be from my generation. Whatcha know about any of that kind of music!!! That was the ultimate dance, party, non-violent, no profanity music. Thanks for the flashback.

Oh, and no I don't have the CDs. Take Nastynupe's advice... he's TSPN CD Downloader of the Year.

Now you done brought it back. In highschool thats what we were bumpin' on the West Coast. When I started buying records for my turntables at least five years ago, I was looking for the majority of those songs and I have them on 12" vinyl. When I have time I still spin.

Now I know you know about Tecnicolor, Its Time, Its Automatic, Clear...now I'm gonna' have to go home at lunch and spin.
Ahhh the days of my youth...

What is the name of this song

Seeing these old songs has me ready to burn a new cd.

This old school song went like "Let's jam...let's jam Radioactive"

What is the name of that song? I may have the lyrics wrong.

Who sings Electric Kingdom. And remember that song that went something like "Technicolor Technicolor Technicolor" It was a skating rink song.

Who sings Momma Used To Say...Take Your Time Young Man...LIVE YOUR LIFE!!! That used to be the jam.

Dallas Starr
Boris Oglebee
DC Shell
"Hollywood Higgins"
Renaldi Fleming
PLEASE SEND HELP!!!

The majority of that list was Skating Rink music in my time. Let my tail try and get on some skates to that fast music now. No chance.:lmao:

Eveyone, thanks for the links. For some reason I just feel like jamming to all of those old songs. Clear and Push the button were my favorite. Clear,,, Ready, 1,2,3..... U know the rest. :lmao:

Originally posted by JSTUS
The majority of that list was Skating Rink music in my time. Let my tail try and get on some skates to that fast music now. No chance.:lmao:

Jstus you'd be suprised at how quick you'd get back into the swing of things. I go with the teenagers at church and after a few times around the rink, I'm back in 1984 again.

Originally posted by cat daddy

Jstus you'd be suprised at how quick you'd get back into the swing of things. I go with the teenagers at church and after a few times around the rink, I'm back in 1984 again.

Good idea Catdaddy. I think I scheduled that very soon. That will be a change in my workout routine.

Do they still have "roller" skates or do u have to use those in-line things?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: What is the name of this song

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

Dallas Starr
Boris Oglebee
DC Shell
"Hollywood Higgins"
Renaldi Fleming
PLEASE SEND HELP!!!

Dude, you forgot...

Hollywood Weekly
Sophia Stewart

and the livest of them all...

That dayum Kenn Walsh. That MOFO was da man on Sundays from 4-8! - LOL!!!

Re: What is the name of this song

Who sings Momma Used To Say...Take Your Time Young Man...LIVE YOUR LIFE!!! That used to be the jam.

Junior :)

Re: Re: What is the name of this song

HOW IN THE HELL COULD I MISS KENN WALSH???

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Dude, you forgot...

Hollywood Weekly
Sophia Stewart

and the livest of them all...

That dayum Kenn Walsh. That MOFO was da man on Sundays from 4-8! - LOL!!!

Is that the same Kenn Walsh that used to pop lock with The California Coolers...are whatever the name of that group was????

one side, one side, let a mug through, let a mug through.

To the originator of this thread,,,,,,,,,,, "yaaaaaaaaaawn!!!!!" :) Are you kidding me? Collection basics. COLLECTION BASICS I SAY!!:D

UUUUUUGH!!! Just classics all. Got em (about 80%) all!

Someone pointed out a good website. If no luck there, just let me know and we can do this. I have so many cuts on tapes (,,, uuuumm,, back in the day,, i had the boom box and FM station recording - V103 Atlanta, QIM FM Montgomery and WBIL Tuskegee - in full effect) that are favorites that I would like to have on CD.

Classic list of songs!

Originally posted by bayoujag
Ok, I"m from the ole school.... I"m willing to trade CD for CD if you have it and can burn me a copy. Let me know..

Egypt, Egypt The Egyptian Lover (mix w/ 30 Days from RUN DMC)
Pack Jam (Look out for the Ovc) by The Jonzun Crew
We Like Ugly Women by Bobby Jimmy & The Critters
Let's Jam (Radioactive I think)
Funk You Up by The Sequence
Rappin' Duke by Shawn Brown
Big Mouth by Whodini
White Horse by Laid
Hand Dance - ????
Generate A Funk - ?????
?????

Ahhhh.... The memories... Those songs were the bombino back in the day (as in JUST this morning as I listened to 3 of them). The ones I KNOW I have are included above bayoujag. Holla' @ me. I'm thanking I know you already.... Do you know "Big Tee?"

Now how ya'll gone talk early 80's funk and rap...

and not even consider the best house party song ever!!!!

DROP DA BOMB

Anybody remember the Force MDs?

Tears, tears...oooooo
A man ain't supposed to cryyyy

and the most horrible video of all time

Forgive me girllllllll

I wonder if they ever bought some teeth with those fast $$$$!!! Now those were some bald-mouthed, snaggle-toothed brothas.

:D

Is that the same Kenn Walsh that used to pop lock with The California Coolers...are whatever the name of that group was????

LMAO!!!! Yeah, thats the one!!! :D

Back