Does Any Body Watch The Tv Show "the Shield"

MACHIAVELLI

Chairman/C.E.O.
IT COMES ON TUESDAYS AT 9 ON FX. IT REALLY PUSHES THE SENSORS. THEY HAVE USED EXPLICT LANGUAGE, SEXUAL SITUATIONS. IT IS PRETTY GOOD. I AM SURPRISED THAT IT HASN'T CAUGHT FLACK FROM THE POLICE WORLD. IT COMES ON AT 9PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME. THEY ARE HAVING A DOUBLE FEATURES LEADING UP TO THE SEASON FINALE.

CHECK IT OUT

LET'S see MAC,

You have a crooked cop who needs money to put his austic child in a special school. You have a Black gay cop with a female partner. There's also your various assortment of drug dealers, gang bangers, drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes.

Give it time, this show as possibilities!

MAN THAT SEASON FINALE WAS CRAZY. THEY WILL SHOW THE ENITRE SEASON EVERY MONDAY AT 9P.M. CENTRAL TIME. IT'S PRETTY WILD.

Great Show!!!!

MACH V....

YES!!!! My wife and I have been there from the beginning. They are going re-run all of the shows from this inaugeral season. From what I have been reading in some of the trade journals, HBO, FOX, and the regular networks are kicking themselves for not picking this series up for as little as $250,000 per episode.

I read in TV Guide that part of the reason the regular networks (CBS, ABC, NBC) tip toed around this show was because it was truley based on one police division located on the fringes of SO Central LA and the cops were P-Oed that someone would have the guts put it on the screen.

The line-up at my house for dramatic series is:
Law & Order
Law & Order Criminal Intent
Law & Order SVU
NYPD Blue
The Shield
ER
CSI

Other than Sports of course, there isn't much worth watching but Bernie Mack of that other stuff.

The finale was tight! I'm just wondering what Mackey is going to do! That was an excellent ending to the season!

You don't "F" with Vic Mackey!

Originally posted by Attack Dog

You don't "F" with Vic Mackey!

"THE COMMISH" RETURNS

BUT YOU KNOW THAT STUFF IS REALLY GOING ON. THE ARE PUSHING THE CENSORSHIP ENVELOPE BIGTIME

I wasn't into the show at first. I just happened to be passing by the TV when the black gay cop and his boyfriend were, well were "involved" and I just couldn't believe this wasn't a movie or "Queer as Folks" or something. It's definitely graphic--no kiddie eyes need to see this show! My husband's hooked though.

I will say I'm surprised there hasn't been a huge outcry by the policeman of the world denouncing this show yet. I wonder if they think if they holler too loud, IA will investigate.

I think there is A LOT of realism here.

I think many police officers can identify with the show in one area or another. You can't label Mackey as 100% evil nor the Captain as 100% good. As a matter of fact, none of the characters are perfect and this is what makes every episode interesting to me.

Back