Do You Make EYE Contact During $ex?

LaMont

True Story: I FINALLY "sealed the deal" with this fine young lady that I put far too much money, and waited too darn long (almost 2 mo.) into last night(HORRAY!). However, during our session, she kept wanting to stare into my eyes. I was like WTF, but because I had achieved my goal, I was going to dare ruin her mood.

Question: Do you like to make sustained eye contact during the nasty?

LaMont

Way to go LaMont!!!! Congratulations bruh!!!!

I tried my best to recall and from what I remember, after 2 blinks, it's over for me and I've rolled over w/ a hot towel between my legs snoring like a mofo! LOL :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lamont, I think she was trying to see where your mind was. Man if you needed to close your eyes to have perpetual nasty than close them.

She will understand that it was good when you roll over and go to sleep.

:D

I only make eye contact after I pay her the money. lol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

L nawl...ain't got time to keep lifting that paper bag off her head just to make eye contact!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
L nawl...ain't got time to keep lifting that paper bag off her head just to make eye contact!

IT DEPENDS IF I'M TRYING TO KISS HER OR PUT HER LEGS BEHIND HER HEAD, OCASSIONALLY I LIKE TO SUCK HER TOES IF SHE HAS PRETTY FEET

MRNUTTHOVA

ANOTHER MEMBER OF THAT INFAMOUS SWAC HAMMER:smash: :smash:

Originally posted by MikeBigg

It could be worse MB, I messed up and got wit a double bagger one time. That's a crow so ugly that you put a bag on your head as well in case she takes her's off.
I almost used a plastic bag this one time when I lived in El Paso.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope. No eye contact here. I mean, it kind of difficult to make eye contact when one is errrrr, how can I put this, errrrrrr, "yodelling in the valley". :ebrow:

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Nope. No eye contact here. I mean, it kind of difficult to make eye contact when one is errrrr, how can I put this, errrrrrr, "yodelling in the valley". :ebrow:

<b>
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh-lllleeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-heeeeeeeeeeee-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL :emlaugh: LMAO@TSU/BAMA!!! ROTF :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I only make eye contact after I pay her the money. lol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What money???:confused: After I've paid for dinner and movie.....

Where does she think we are??? Melrose Place.........

I don't look at her, unless she a goddess. I like to look at the puddin' get beat-up by my 'superior spoonin':D :D

Originally posted by MightyDog
The eye contact is not important, After so many years I would be happy just to be there.

:lol:!!!

I like to look the gurl in her face long enough to see the stupid azz looks that she be makin'........
I swear it be like I'm killin' these broads........!!! :goof:

Originally posted by LaMont
True Story: I FINALLY "sealed the deal" with this fine young lady that I put far too much money, and waited too darn long (almost 2 mo.) into last night(HORRAY!).

2 months.....LMAO!! :eek2: :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back