Do women know what they want?

Re: I know what kind of woman I want.

Originally posted by pbla
I like a woman whose witty, sarcastic, business oriented, possess an intelligence as though she can run a fortune 500 corporation, attitude, mysterious and last and definitely not least a good down home sloppy wet koochie!

Well said :D

Sure many PEOPLE know what they want out of the opposite sex; the problem is they don't recognize it when it is knocking on the door!

I feel that comparison..........

Originally posted by str8brave
Personally, I think they don't. Do you think they want nice men or men that is going to dog them out? (I purposely started this thread to spark controversy) I want to hear your arguements and opinions. I, in no way believe or practice "putting my hands on a woman" so don't get mad at me.

Well I've been put aside by women before. And somewhere along the timeline, the same girl or girls that I wanted to hook up with who turned me down are in a relationship with a guy who gives them the Ike Turner treatment. And they call me crazy!!!!!!!!! But I don't trip on it, though. I just wonder if the "she" would have been better off with a guy like me. The women who want men with sensitivity are usually called stuck-up. I've seen this unfold many times in high school and in college. Maybe Mississippi women (the young women) are "azz-backwards". Now men are called dogs and whatnot, but there is something else to look at in this scenario. Both genders are at fault in many ways, so this can turn into a finger-pointing contest with no winner. If we as human beings can sit down and try to find solutions to this matter, then maybe all of these stereotypes wouldn't exist.

Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL
The wetter the better. :D

It's a man thang,women just don't know!

Sometimes you meet someone who has all the qualities you are looking for but the chemistry is not there, then on the flip side you meet someone who you are attracted to, the chemistry is there but the qualities you desire are not there. My big sister, always advise me NEVER rush into a marriage, or a relationship. You will know when that person is the right one. You and friend will be CLICKING on all cylinders. Our destiny is not determined by our selfish wants, but is determined by a power higher than ourselves.

Originally posted by pbla
Sometimes you meet someone who has all the qualities you are looking for but the chemistry is not there, then on the flip side you meet someone who you are attracted to, the chemistry is there but the qualities you desire are not there. My big sister, always advise me NEVER rush into a marriage, or a relationship. You will know when that person is the right one. You and friend will be CLICKING on all cylinders. Our destiny is not determined by our selfish wants, but is determined by a power higher than ourselves. [/B]

I agree....I want my girlfriend and potential wife to have the qualities I look for and I would like to have the same qualities in her eyes as well. I have learned to be honest with myself and with the sista I am dating and getting to know each other.

I've finally figured it out

In order to understand your man/woman...you have to understand yourself!!! A lot of times we say what we can/cannot put up with...what type of man/woman we want/don't want. But you really don't know what you can/cannot put up with until you've actually found that ideal person for you. Until you meet that special person for you, you're going to have problems dealing with a person because deep down...YOU KNOW DEEP INSIDE THAT PERSON ISN'T THE RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU. So that person doesn't understand you...you don't understand why that person trips. They're tripping because they don't understand you. Men hate to admit it, but sometimes we "waste time" with a young lady until our ideal mate comes through. But in the meantime, that young lady is getting caught up in you. When she starts to trip...we think that they don't understand us. But I gurantee you this...when you find that one special person for you...all of this "Women don't understand....somewhere there's a love just for me" ish will be a distant memory. Same thing for the ladies. Sometimes ladies spend time with a man because they're lonely...need a companion..whatever. Women tend to settle more often than men. But when you find that special person...you'll know that he was worth the wait!!!

In order to understand love, you have to be embraced by it and accept it. (That was a profound statement I just made) LOL

1. Women don't know what they want
or
2. Women know what they want, yet they refuse to get what they claim they want.

<font size =6 color=red>
We all want dayumitt!!!!</font>

<font size=4 color=green>
But...</font>

If I can change....
*pause*

And , you can change....
*pause*

Everyone can change....

*Famous lines from Rocky!

Adrian send help quick!!!!!!:lol:

:nod:
God grant us the serentiy to accept the the things we can not change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference. :)

Stop wish'n and live!

Praise God!
Spend time with someone...
Love someone...
Cry...
Spend money...
Be broke....
Eat good food...
Be saved...
Make quality time for yourself just to think...
Drink a few apple martinis...
Travel...
Get married and stay married...
Treat people the way you want to be treated...
Throw parties...
Fall and hurt yourself...
Invite others to share in your experience...
Help someone...
Laugh...
Have friends...
Exceed your accomplishments...
Ask for forgiveness of your sins...
Get your feelings hurt...
Be single...
Fall in and out of love...
Don't play it safe, be adventurous...
Play a sport you can't play...
Date...
Dominate something...
Graduate...
Dream a dream no one else has dreamed of...
Make life count...
Be humiliated...
Walk on the wild side...
Live what you want people to remember about you...
Die happy...

<font color=red>
All this woman wants is all that life has to offer.</font>
;)

Back