Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

I DONT EITHER 91- 94 WERE GOOD YEARS THEN 98 THEY WERE REALLY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE...

BUT THE BAND WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY JUST STAY STABLE AND KEEP SOMEONE IN PLACE WHO HAS A SYSTEM AND STICKS TO THAT......8 TO 5 SNAP AND DRIVE. GET THE SHOW FORMATE BACK TO WHAT THE FANS WANT AND STOP BS ON THE ARRANGEMENTS AND STATE WILL BE BACK

AND SUP YVETTE ALT FOLKS:licky: :devil2:

Originally posted by BOOGADUKE
I DONT EITHER 91- 94 WERE GOOD YEARS THEN 98 THEY WERE REALLY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE...

BUT THE BAND WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY JUST STAY STABLE AND KEEP SOMEONE IN PLACE WHO HAS A SYSTEM AND STICKS TO THAT......8 TO 5 SNAP AND DRIVE. GET THE SHOW FORMATE BACK TO WHAT THE FANS WANT AND STOP BS ON THE ARRANGEMENTS AND STATE WILL BE BACK

AND SUP YVETTE ALT FOLKS:licky: :devil2:

:wavey:

I've been trying to reach you. PM me so I can either get your number or give you mine. :D

Honestly,I have never seen them perform. I was looking for it to seeing them at the UAPB game, but they did not show up. Since UAPB rejoined the SWAC in 95', PV and ASU are the only bands that do not come to UAPB or Little Rock.

Originally posted by 180 degrees
I'm a former Marching Hornet and wanted to know why no one ever seems to give them any props. Is there anything that you like about the band?:) What would make them better?:confused:

Sounds like a self-esteem issue.

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
Sounds like a self-esteem issue.

:rolleyes:

well some of us have issues with truth and lies.... d-nile is not only a river I see but time will tell

Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

well some of us have issues with truth and lies.... d-nile is not only a river I see but time will tell

Spoken like a true "Davis" baby!!!! :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

Originally posted by yvette23
Spoken like a true "Davis" baby!!!! :lmao:

LOL AND U KNOW THIS SWEEITE

YOU CANT GET TO HEAVEN RIDING ON THE COAT TAILS OF OTHERS

SNAP SNAP

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

SNAP SNAP

DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I think about you and that blue van everytime I look at those pictures of the infamous "Prarie View Party!!!" :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

Originally posted by yvette23
DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I think about you and that blue van everytime I look at those pictures of the infamous "Prarie View Party!!!" :lmao:

ONLY IF I WAS KKPHI AT THE TIME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON.... BUT THAT WAS THE BEST HOUSE PARTY EVER AND U NEED TO LET ME SEE SOME OF THOSE PICS

ONLY IF I WAS KKPHI AT THE TIME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON.... BUT THAT WAS THE BEST HOUSE PARTY EVER AND U NEED TO LET ME SEE SOME OF THOSE PICS

Yes it was.......I haven't (and don't plan on) topped that party since then!! :lol:

We'll catch up though.........it's only like 4 pics, but they are funny as hell!!

Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

Hence the term: Self-esteem

I mean surely if one has to ask, and you're looking for an answer from another source that pertains to yourself, then........nevermind you know the rest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do the Marching Hornets ever get any love or recognition?

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
Hence the term: Self-esteem

I mean surely if one has to ask, and you're looking for an answer from another source that pertains to yourself, then........nevermind you know the rest.

Yeah he stupid!

See bama bumpkins! you need to to realize that reading is fundamental.. i said it is fun-da-men-tal! got it? good :)

in other news.. this just

BAMA st wins GAMe against SU..

oh nevermind...it was just another one of their lie's

well.. what do you expect from slaw!

OK I KNOW WHAT "SELF-ESTEEM" IS BUT I GUESS THE QUESTION WASNT ADDRESSED TO ME ANYWAY....

AND YALL ACT AS IF BATON ROUGE LA IS ANY BETTER AN THE ENTIRE STATE OF ALABAMA...... SHEEESH GROW UP

I'm speaking of field performance. I promise you I haven't been impressed enough to distinguish one Bama State band's sound over another one in 18 years. It is hard to do that for SU. The years that the Jukebox was extremly great certainly stick out to me in terms of sound. But, all that really matters is the impression that year's band left on you with their field shows. Heck, we kick butt all 4 years I was at SU ('84-'87). But, that darn '83 was AWESOME!!! If there every was a better one, I never saw it. I was already heading to SU from the impression SU's '82 band left on me. But, after seeing them throughout '83, no one had a chance to change my mind. I would be a fool to want to face what I saw in '83 while in College.

I didn't see any BAMA State band was horrible. Even if I thought it, I wouldn't post it. I tell you face to face so we could discuss it. All I said is this was the best I've seen Bama State (speaking in terms of field show). That is my opinion. I"m sure you have yours.

PEACE!!!

Back