do people Stilll wear bluetooths?

Also, I think the iPhone had something to do with it....when they gave you those white earbuds w/the microphone, then folks started losing the earpiece.

on my iphone 2G, I had the apple bluetooth that went along with it (SweeT!!!) but ever since the 3GS came out with the head phones with the mic....I havent bluetoothed in about two years...

Yeah I think the Iphone has something to do with it. My Pre has the same set up, but I didn't like the ear phones with microphone. When doing yard work, washing the car or anything else, the cord would get in the way. With the stero bluetooth headphones, I can put the phone in my pocket, listen in stereo and keep both hands free.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yep. I have some stereo blue tooth head phones I use for listening to podcasts and music that I've downloaded to my Palm Pre.

9246862_ra.jpg

I get 25% off and I want those IF I keep this Pre...I am looking at that Android Moment now.

I used a bluetooth with my previous phone, only when driving.

Now that I have an iPhone, I use the earbuds that came with it when driving.

I used to see everybody with the little light flashing by the head,
but now I haven't seen anybody wearing one in almost a year?

I have one, but haven't used it in two years. I use my carphone when driving, so I stopped using my bluetooth.

so bluetooths are like stone washed jeans.

only worn @ home, and in public
by a few old playas.

I've owned a couple of them...hate em. :tdown: I'd rather just use my ear piece...and that's only used while driving.

bluetooths use to be the must have accessory

I bought one about 3 years ago.. I didn't like it so I put it away. Then they passed a law here requiring hands free driving and miraculously I found mine in an old jacket one day. I just started using it in December.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I could never find one to fit in my ear right...so I kept using my ear piece that came with my phone, but then those kept getting caught in the car door or something of another...so I've been ear piece free for some time. I'll decided at some point to get another ear piece though. I hate holding phones to my ear....

Someone spoke about speakerphones...I hate them. Why come my speakerphone isn't as loud as they are on these reality tv shows?????

i just seen a wedding invitation where a dude had one on in the damn picture; i told dude he couldnt at least take that shit off to take the pic; his ass just laughed; those things annoy me too bad for me to wear em

I never really got into it but we sale them so I purchase a few for family and I got one since I could get the $110 dollar plantronics onces for $30. I used it once and that was it.

It really turned me and the wife off when we were at Chuckie Cheese for a BD party about two years ago. Everyone had one on. I think even the kids had them on..SMH.

They also tear up quick and folks got tire of buying them...

Oh yeah I used to hate to see people at the airport with two on. Two of the big ones. Once for the company blackberry and one for their personal phone.SMH..And it was more pinktoes than us with two...

I had about 6 of those things. I just had a B.T. earpiece because I thought it look good. I don’t talk on a cell phone enough to really need it. If anybody calls me now while I am driving either I don’t answer it or tell them I will call them back. It is a chore for me to remember to put my phone on the charge. That earpiece was something else to keep charged. Also when more people got them there was no fun having one. I admit 6 or 7 years ago, I use to front with that crap. Sometimes I use to call somebody right before I walked in a restaurant so people can see me talking on it. Or I would call my wife in the store pretending I forgot what I am supposed to pick-up. That use to drive her up the wall.

I had about 6 of those things. I just had a B.T. earpiece because I thought it look good. I don’t talk on a cell phone enough to really need it. If anybody calls me now while I am driving either I don’t answer it or tell them I will call them back. It is a chore for me to remember to put my phone on the charge. That earpiece was something else to keep charged. Also when more people got them there was no fun having one. I admit 6 or 7 years ago, I use to front with that crap. Sometimes I use to call somebody right before I walked in a restaurant so people can see me talking on it. :dead: Or I would call my wife in the store pretending I forgot what I am supposed to pick-up. That use to drive her up the wall.

I knew it!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you had to charge the bluetooth also?? :lmao:

LOL. You would see folks with a cheap Criket phone and a Jawbone BT...LOL the Bluetooth cost more than the phone.

Man er'body use to walk around lookin' like
they were airplane pilots.

so bluetooths have gone underground to just driving
and behind closed doors.

Somebody sayin' something to me and I'm answering
all the while they weren't even talkin' to me
:splat:

That's the shat that used to pi$$ me off.:upset:
Be in the grocery store or somewhere only you and one other person is around, and they just talking their arse off looking in your direction.
I'll be like WTF is this stranger talking to me about and then they turn their head and you see that StarTrek Klingon earpeice hangin' off their head.

Last edited:
Back