Did Brandon "Stinky Fingers" Reed steal.....

Blue Bengal

Jim Martin's credit card this time. How many chances will this kid get. I guess rehab didn't help. Maybe we can get Strawdog to enlighten us with some psychology analysis on Reed. Sigmund Freud send help!!!!

Re: LOL

Originally posted by HBCUs
Damn, D2-U, is this true?

I dont know what he did, but he did something. That is all I can say, I SERIOUSLY doubt he stole the AD credit card because he would have been kicked off the team and sent back to Mobile. As of right now he wont be playin this weekend, but nobody knows why.

This is sad. Your team is 0-2 with Prarie View like offensive numbers. Your players are running wild. Looks like Cooper has lost total control of this program.

Kool,

I agree he may have lost control but I have to question the program ststement. They never had a program. :rolleyes:

JState
I am highly p'ed right now. I had made plans to be in the Ville next weekend and tonight I get a telephone call that I must attend a Risk Management certification for chapter advisors at Bowie State in Maryland next weekend. For all I care, they can beat the crap out of pledges as long as I can go to my game. I guess I should delete that last statement:)

Come on Blue, send a representative. Come on down to the Ville, we're planning a nice little weekend. I saw Mighty yesterday as I was rolling by the practice field and he has lost hope in this season. Texas Southern and JSU can bring the B-Team and wax this squad on Normal Hill. They look sad. Again, come on back. :idea: :bawling: :bawling:

You mean to tell me that this clephto done stole somebody else's credit card??? How many times has he borrowed someone's card at 0-8???

0-8, if this is true, you simps are beyond S _ _. This is getting worser and worser. You bring the hoodlum in and rationalize away the decision to play him. I remember Scrawdog and Mighty Dog talking all that nonsense about "we're not gonna turn our backs on this young man. We are blah blah blah and blah blah blah." If that punk is still at it, I wonder if Scraw would still let him roam free in his house.

I'll sit back and watch the Bradon Reed apologists offer excuse after excuse after excuse.

It is unforturnate for BR, after talking to him, he seems to be a young man who went through high school as a super star. Normally, these are talented indivduals who never learn the real world. All he had to do was play football and everything was done for him during his high school days. I am sure he saw someone else do what he did because I don't believe he had the understanding of the system is the reason he was caught, but BR is a high profile student and should always check before he acts.

I don't think he would have been denied if he had asked for assistance. Just my two cents worth.

Huh? What???? Where??? Uuuuuh, Scraw, where you at maaan? He did it again? SAY IT AINT SO. This kid obviously has a problem, a chemical imbalance. Im not going to offer a bunch of Sigmund type excuses, but the kid obviously has a problem. But what is worse is that the adults are the ones making all of the excuses for him and letting him get away with it. This has to be the worse case of "athletes getting a free ride" that I have seen. From the way he played against Grambling, I dont see what the fuss is over him. He cant cover, especially since he doesnt have that pass rush in front of him now. The best thing to do is let him sit out for a couple of weeks, cause if he plays against JSU, his confidence will surely be shot. This thief needs his ass thrown in jail for some old fashion therapy.

Scraw

Post excuse here.... tell us that he is misunderstood and that this and that that and blah blah blah.... I asked you back then if you would let him live with you......I forgot your response. You might get the chance now since you seem to have so much love for the poor kid.

MD

Im sure if he joins a fraternity it would help him this time.

Goodness this is sad.....

Memo to 0-8

STOP EXPLOITING THIS KID AND GET HIM SOME DAMN HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

First, I don't know if the kid got caught stealing again, if that's the case, MD stop making excuses for him.

Being a Superstar athlete, has nothing to do with knowing right, from wrong. He's not Darnell Kennedy, so he can read. If the name on the card is not yours, and you don't permission to use it, then it's not yours to use.

At some point you have to count your losses, and it's not a reflection on your school, so don't take what I'm saying the wrong way. AAMU, has stood by him, you gave a kid a 2nd chance, after AU kicked him out, and you gave him an opportunity to redeem himself, after he did the same thing to one of his own, and that's all the University could do for him.

Let him go, wish him well, and give another kid a chance to play, the one who's doing the right thing, going to class, and not stealing from his teammates, and not embarassing his university.

Again, I don't know if this is the case, but if it is, cut your losses, and move on.

NICE

ONCE AGAIN.... the article DIDNT SAY HE STOLE ANYTHING. It just said he was being held out of practice until further investigation. Blue Bengel made up the stuff about him stealing Jim Martins credit card... He did something but nobody but the coach knows what it is.

Man yall really need to do something about that newspaper. All they do is spread false truths about A&M. I would have a real problem with them if I were you.

I support my school and my football team 1000%.

When I find out what is behind this story, I will respond!!

This is not a ready.........shoot..........aim situation. I know this is hard for your 'tiny tigger brains' to understand. :confused:

Most of you 'geeks' would love to see some kind of negative action befall THE BULLDOGS & THE DAWGPOUND but remember whatever you do to bask in someone else's downfall, watchout :eek: your misarable program will get EXPOSED!! :eek: Don't hurt that pea brain of yours trying to unleash some sort of disparaging comments. You spam & vienna eatin' jehri curllers go sit in the corner 'cause y'all are a pityful. :frown:

You 'SPAMMERS' should just crawl back into the Septic Tank from which you came. You've got one week until THE DAWGPOUND WILL BE ALL OVER YO' ARSE!! :wavey:

Reading is Fundamental

Blue Bengal must still suscribe to the Huntsville Times and Maroon and White Newspaper..........
:confused:

But nowhere did I read in the article where B. Reed got caught stealing again. However I did read in the business section how the stock of _ _ _ _ and S Curl activator has risen to an all time high due to all the JSU fans buying those products in recent days.

Somebody thinks they are more important than they are. Hmmmm

Yeah we hate this kid...we wanna see bad stuff happen to him and so on and so on.

That being said, if this is true, yall really need to get this kid some help.

He needs to be in jail, but he needs help too.

And yeah, we really sced of 0-8. That show you put on in Grambling has me shaking in my
vienna sausage and spam eating boots. I dont know if you know this or not but, I was there.

GR,

Maybe it's just that they have trouble with teams whose mascot is tiger. TnState Tigers, GSU Tigers...What will they do against TxSUTigers and then the JSU Tigers?

man I could care less if you called the plays for GSU:emlaugh: Alklan will win the EAST before JSU does anything cuz your football program is known to F up a good thing.......yall still talk all this crap and still aint won a title since 1996!

what makes you think we are scared of JSU! just clean up all the debris on yall side when you leave the stadium.....or we will make JW report to Laundry Duty!

I am not making any excuses for BR, but I can tell you I see a lot of folks who don't understand right or wrong. I am not defending what he did in the past or this new incident.

But what BR does not understand is the whole sports world know him and he does not have a clue about how he is being preceived. Sure this is sad and nobody at AAMU is defending him. His reputation as you can see led everyone to make statements about the credit card situation. When you find out what he did you will be surprise. When I heard what he did, I know many students who did something simular. :D

Because I believe he could have done what he did properly, I also agree with the suspension for taking matters into his own hands. I will not be the one to tell what happened. But keep reading the Huntsville Times because it will get into print.

Tru
I was just thinking about all those football championships A&Thief has won since.........uuuuuuugggggggg.......still thinking..........wwwwwweeeeeellllllll.......it's about to come to me..........hell, I have no idea. The funny thing is you don't either because they haven't won shizznit since you were there, Ntelekt, MIke,etc. The only person in the puppypound that can remember a championship is MD. And that is because he was there when the university was founded:)

Back