Did anyone notice???

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
There was some very heavy rain two days before the game and not a drop was on the field, it's really awesome and looks a lot like the carpet looking stuff use in the dome stadiums now.

Originally posted by bluedog
There was some very heavy rain two days before the game and not a drop was on the field, it's really awesome and looks a lot like the carpet looking stuff use in the dome stadiums now.

The field really looked nice...the game day atmosphere was outstanding. I really enjoyed myself tailgating up on the yard with the bruhs and talking trash with the jags.

The jags got a really nice looking scoreboard...the stadium is cool. Some minor facility upgrades but overall, it's a good looking stadium. The new pressbox adds to the appearance.

Thames,

That is exactly what we have Bermuda Tifway 419. Now, Alabama State just got a butt kicking, that had nothing to do with the grass.

Originally posted by Jagster
Thames,

That is exactly what we have Bermuda Tifway 419. Now, Alabama State just got a butt kicking, that had nothing to do with the grass.

Nope not at all. . . Alabama State got caught up in the Voodoo of SU. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Did anyone notice???

Originally posted by MikeBigg
the game day atmosphere was outstanding.
The jags got a really nice looking scoreboard...the stadium is cool.
I agree!!!!
Great atmosphere and the tailgating was real :cool::cool:

:tup::tup:

Originally posted by bluedog
There was some very heavy rain two days before the game and not a drop was on the field,
After that passing DOWNPOUR that lasted bout 5 minutes, I was expecting Mumford to be Mudford.
Wasn't the case @ all.

Much better than I expected and much better than I remembered from the last time I was there.

Back