Did anybody read what Rudy said about the SWACPAGE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your chance

This is the perfect time for Get Ready to express his feelings about Rudy! I will just sit back and see if he types from his heart, or his politically correct mind...

Let's go AVIS....Let him have it....Keep in mind, we have seen your past posts, so we will know if you have chosen the political route...:D

(EVERYone is watching on this one...:D )

Fellas,
Let's stop scaring the Mafia.
Aint nothing gon happen.

Mafia,
Don't answer the phone!
Don't answer the door!!
And don't sign for any certified mail!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Rudy AND his lawyer can eat a FAT ONE!

And I SAID THAT THERE! That crook assed negro can go str8 to hell thinking he can get at someone for voicing an opinion and talking hearsay on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD that is in NO WAY an official leg of the damned conference. He screwed himself out of a damned job ... so Rudy, you and your lawyer can PUCKER UP AND KISS MY ASS! Subpoena THAT, *****es!

Vinita I know you are mad, but he is doing is the right thing for him. what has been said on this board could be conceived as being slander and/or libel. If proven, (and I'm sure they have printed out the statements), it could be big trouble for this page, and Kenn should take this seriously!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

What a jighead!

"Those rumors are of such specificity and such direct accusations of theft that they almost have to come from the SWAC, or somebody who knows about this audit report," Falkenberry said in the Birmingham News story

Such specificity? Such DIRECT ACCUSATIONS of theft? They had to come from the SWAC or someone who knows about the audit report? What is that ****, PRIVATE or something? Let's see, according to some radio station, Britney Spears is dead and Justin Timberlake is knocking on death's door. They have unofficial fan websites ... where these RUMORS OF SUCH SPECIFICITY were perpetuated ... :rolleyes: The only rumor I have heard was the one that said a fool named RUDY could be trusted to do anything more than run a damned football down the field in a Notre Dame fairy tale ... *smh*

Billionaire Boys Club send help!

With much specificity,

I am LMBAO at Nita and JST. I have very specific tears in my eyes and much more specific cough in my throat because I'm laughing so darn hard at Baton Rudy....

HILARIOUS.....this whole mess is totally hilarious

This thread is off da chain.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.....

Baton Rudy don't know who he's messin' with........

Ya'll got me "wheesing" ova here!!!!!

:)LOL @ Vinata.

I think Vinita would be classified as a "hostile witness" if Rudy's lawyers subpoenaed her.

Regards.

Rudy can supena all he wants, I ain't got the 1.5 million, but I was at the first SCG, and I'll start talking and asking question he don't wanna answer.
He just needs to take the loot and run.

LOL @ Lewis... I think about 46,000 musta snunk into the SCG... Probably only you, me, Mighty Dog, Get Ready and Tim Jag were probably the only ones that paid.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
LOL @ Lewis... I think about 46,000 musta snunk into the SCG... Probably only you, me, Mighty Dog, Get Ready and Tim Jag were probably the only ones that paid.

I paid too. :D

Man Rudy would be wasting his time trying to sue this page or any poster. Defamation??? You got to have good character for it to be defamed.

I miss you folks......

This is Phatback sitting at Ms. J4J's computer..........

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

He got my hard earned cheddar also. I know, cause I only had money to buy a fifth of Crown instead of my pre-requisite Liter of Crown Royal.

:D

Rudy can smoke the residue from the smoke he's blown up my arse for these last couple of years. Rudy...TOMJANOVICH that is....

Subpoena this..... :rolleyes:

And again........this is Phatback. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back