Diana Ross

cat daddy

Did you see Diana Ross on the Billboard awards? Did she look like a cross between Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston?

I was just lookin like........... :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye:
If Stevie Could have seen that he would have been like :goof: :goof: :goof:

Can somebody post a picture?

I didn't see the awards show, but I read where Usher racked up 11 awards! :tup:

JagGrad said:
I was just lookin like........... :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye: :xeye:
If Stevie Could have seen that he would have been like :goof: :goof: :goof:

I thought the same thing. I was wondering, what the hell is Quicny Jones talking about? 5 beautiful women. :smh: I saw 4 and then there was Michael Houston. When they first showed her, my wife said, she looks like a red big bird.

She does look like Michael Jackson...I was peeping that out.

Sidenote: Alicia Keys is a STAR. And I'm starting to feel Michelle from Destiny's Child. She's sexy in her own kind of way. I peeped the little tatto around her stomach. I likes...I likes

NASTYNUPE said:
I peeped the little tatto around her stomach. I likes...I likes

YESSIR, she needs Sonny to put that "Lubridurm" lotion on that stomach.

:tup:

r1889698379.jpg

Although she sounded like $hi+, Mary J. Blige is keeping it tight these days as well. She's jiggy!!!

NASTYNUPE said:
Although she sounded like $hi+, Mary J. Blige is keeping it tight these days as well. She's jiggy!!!

She did sound like $hi+. I like the hips and azz.

Kelly is scaring me with all that hair and the small frame. She look like a Diana Ross twin. :scared:

SU's Finest '93 said:
She looks like typical Diana to me. **shrugs shoulders**

I was about to say the same thing. And if she did look like Michael Jackson, well, turnabout is fair play since he tried like hell to look (and act) like her for so many years. Diana's always had "big weave," but even with that, she looks alot better than some of these chickenheads who are more than half her age. 'Ol girl's holding it together pretty well if you ask me.

Back