Devils Face Jaguars in Season Opener!!!!

Devilsh1

The Preeminent One!
The Mississippi Valley State University Delta Devils and the Southern University Jaguars will square-off on the grid iron to settle some unfinished business, August 30, 2003 at Memorial Stadium in Jackson, MS. The Season opener is expected to be played to a near capacity crowd. The game is scheduled to be televised by The Major Broadcasting Cable Network (MBC). Tickets are $17.00 in advance and $22.00 the day of the game.
Person interested in purchasing season tickets may do so by contacting the MVSU Athletic Department, however; the MVSU vs. Southern University game is not included in the MVSU season ticket price.

I'm waiting on tickets to go on sale for this one. I'm going to get mine from Ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale.

Originally posted by Devilsh1
The Mississippi Valley State University Delta Devils and the Southern University Jaguars will square-off on the grid iron to settle some unfinished business, August 30, 2003 at Memorial Stadium in Jackson, MS. The Season opener is expected to be played to a near capacity crowd. The game is scheduled to be televised by The Major Broadcasting Cable Network (MBC). Tickets are $17.00 in advance and $22.00 the day of the game.
Person interested in purchasing season tickets may do so by contacting the MVSU Athletic Department, however; the MVSU vs. Southern University game is not included in the MVSU season ticket price.

The betta bring back Jerry Rice and Willie Totten back for me to pay $17 for a Valley game....:idea:

Re: Re: Devils Face Jaguars in Season Opener!!!!

Originally posted by StateTrooper2K1
The betta bring back Jerry Rice and Willie Totten back for me to pay $17 for a Valley game....:idea:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

valley's football team nay have a chance, the battle of the bands is a totally different story what do you thing will happen.

I'm still :lmao: that Valley's football team came to Mumford last lookin' like the $hitty Christmas Version of the University of Miami.
Our uniforms look a hell of a lot better than yours

I'm still :lmao: that Valley's football team came to Mumford last lookin' like the $hitty Christmas Version of the University of Miami.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If I told you once, I've told you a million times.........

DEVILISH1, SHUT YOUR FRUITY ARSE UP, YOU DUMB FUGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO AND STAY TO WHAT CONCERNS YOU , YOU WOULD SEE THAT WE WEREN'T TALKIN ABOUT BAND SUITS, WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT FOOTBALL UNIFORMS.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FLAMES
IF YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO AND STAY TO WHAT CONCERNS YOU , YOU WOULD SEE THAT WE WEREN'T TALKIN ABOUT BAND SUITS, WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT FOOTBALL UNIFORMS.:rolleyes:

FLAMES, MAN YOU ARE MY BOY AND FORMER STUDENT BUT OUR (SU) FOOTBALL UNI'S ARE TIGHTER THAN VALLEY'S.

Have you seen our new uni's? Those junts are tight. The president wouldn't let them have all black. One of your Tuba players was over here the other day.I think he came from Shaw, I told him to tell yall wassup

Back