Deltoids

Devil's Gun Trigger Man

onward and upward son!
do u guys know any other exercise to do for deltoids, other than the side lateral raises??? I'm trying to get that part of my arm bigger, to match my triceps and biceps.

Take an ez curl bar w/5 or 10lbs. plates on it, whatever you can handle. I suggest going lite until you get used to the movement. Lie chest down on an incline bench, knees in the seat. Your head to about mid-chest should be over the top of the bench. Raise the bar up, stopping parallel to shoulders. 3 sets of 12-15 reps, your delts will be screaming but you'll see results pretty quick.

Shrugs.. Wide grip Bench Presses. Do reverse flys on a pec dec. (chest to pad)... Deltoids are usually a secondary muscle in an exercise. I would try the shrugs first.

Shrugs.. Wide grip Bench Presses. Do reverse flys on a pec dec. (chest to pad)... Deltoids are usually a secondary muscle in an exercise. I would try the shrugs first.

I incorporate them in my shoulder routine.

I try to do the reverse flys on the machine every other shoulder workout.

Maybe this site can help you out......I usually go to it before I work out to get new ideas on excercises to keep my body guessing
http://www.bodybuilding.com/
Just scroll to the excercises portions and they have all the different body parts listed and just click on the body part you want to work on

Back