Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Delta State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: Jackson State Network (Pay)

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack! The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We don't believe you. You are gonna have to post a pic. Remember y'all would rather die than go to Jackson state lol
That's shole what they said!!! That's what they said!!!

Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I really hope, Coach Prime does not take those Delta State for a pushover. Because, McNeese State thought the same thing with West Florida and, how did that work out for them?
I'm sure he has seen the film. We will jump on them early

I really hope, Coach Prime does not take those Delta State for a pushover. Because, McNeese State thought the same thing with West Florida and, how did that work out for them?
I just said the same thing under a YouTube video where the speaker predicted Delta State would only score 3 points and that their fans wouldn’t show up. Shidddddddd I’m in Cleveland right now and the Fighting Okra/Statesmen crowd is out here in their green shirts like crazy.

Thee Mighty JSU with the second best defense in the SWAC in a blowout! JSU is will not be tested today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back