Delta Sigma Theta at Bama State . . .

Deuce

Just crossed over 133 girls !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Beta Eta Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta.

(I originally stated that there were 113 girls, it's actually 133)

[Edited by Deuce on 05-03-01 at 01:07 PM]

Oh yeah! Deltas so unique to me........I love me a Delta Woman! Congratulations to those beautiful ladies of Delta Sigma Theta at Bama State!

And I recorded every minute of it. I didn't know we had so many fine chicks on the yard. I don't know where they been hidin at. :eek:

well I guess I would get killed for talking to both of your sisters lol mom, lil sister, & girlfriend are aka's :D

133?!?!?!

That's alot of OOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Congratluations to them but if they aren't AKAs, I could care less. I love the women of pink and green. My mom, my sister, my cousins..........<b>just about all the females that did pledge in my family are AKAs!!</b>

Now this girl that I am trying holla at.....she might have problems if we do hook up. If she does that <i>stuff</i> up top, she might not be well liked.

One Pretti A K A!!!!!

<FONT COLOR="00FFFF"> Everybody at Bama State knows that the</FONT> <FONT COLOR="#EE82EE"> Twenty Pearls of Perservence </FONT> <FONT COLOR="OOFFFF">will be RUNNING the yard in the FALL '01...It's not about the QUANTITY but the QUALITY! </FONT>

is that so ha?

well since you sayin all that shawty....why dont you and your sorors come and represent "On Da Yard";)

P.s. I guess my sister is your neo or whatever yall call it.....she was #70 outta the 78 that crossed on the yard.

Re: is that so ha?

Originally posted by TRU3000
well since you sayin all that shawty....why dont you and your sorors come and represent "On Da Yard";)

We didn't come out until the last day of class...Besides the Delta was out during the whole week but didn't do their probate until that Thursday...We were low key until our probate the following day (Friday)!

1 AKA and 1 Delta representing "On Da Yard":(

now I know its more of yall than this....Im looking for someone to take over the yard!!!! and right now it look jussa bout even.

wassup STOIC1913 glad you could join us!:) By the way would you happen to know a Danica Lewis I think she crossed Spr '99!!!!

[Edited by TRU3000 on 05-18-01 at 03:02 AM]

Re: One Pretti A K A!!!!!

<font size="7"><font color="pink"><b>SKEE <font color="black"> - <font color="green">WEE<font color="black">!!!<font size="2"></b>

My Soror!! :)

I think a big shout out is in order to all the neophytes of 2001!!!! Man you guys make me feel old (Spr. '95). Much love to the sorors (SKEE-PHI). And a big 1-9-0-6 to the bruhs.

In the beginning, there were only two;
Eve was a Delta and Adam was a que;
But it was one thing that they could not understand;
That the man up above is an Alpha man!!!!!!!

Re: Re: One Pretti A K A!!!!!

Originally posted by Tara
<font size="7"><font color="pink"><b>SKEE <font color="black"> - <font color="green">WEE<font color="black">!!!<font size="2"></b>

My Soror!! :)

Tara, I did not know that you are an AKA!!! Nice to know that I have a soror on the SWAC PAGE.... =)

Back