Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the sanders men the best. Leave your mark!!! Go Tigers!

Looking ahead; I’m eager to see what year 2 of recruiting looks like. As he and his staff mold & create the team in their dreams. Once he can get out & hit that pavement & sit on those couches.
Right im sure we will go after more highschoolers then. Right now we need guys to come in and help out immediately.

All we need now is for you to reach out to that chick, that gave y'all 50 mill and Acorn 25 mill, and tell her to cut THEE a dayum check lol
THEE doesn't have a problem pulling in $$$ w/ the masterful sell which is occurring other than a certain SWAC school being jealous of what you all are doing and a few of THEE's own alums writing damming articles.

Those 2 new players you just got will have their really fine baby momma in attendance also, she loves watching them play in person. Deion made her out to be crazy in the divorce and she may be, but when our kids played basketball against each other I sat next to her and talked to her a few times and she was actually pretty cool even though she tried wearing big clothes and a hat to be low key, she was still hard to miss. You might get Flounder and Cee Dog to some JSU games now LOL

438769B200000578-4823132-image-a-4_1503921917462.jpg

Hope we can translate it on the field. I don’t I ever been this excited for SWAC football. Alcorn trying to keep their crown, JSU hiring Deion, FAMU and BCU joining. I can’t wait
FAMU also had the best recruiting class prior to Deion going to JSU .... I predict JSU and FAMU, FAMU vs Grambling, Grambling vs JSU being the games to watch. I don't see it for Alcorn much.

Auburn is super racist and hostile to black people ... no surprise he was able to land a transfer from Auburn who been getting their ass kick by Bama in most of the recent years

FAMU also had the best recruiting class prior to Deion going to JSU .... I predict JSU and FAMU, FAMU vs Grambling, Grambling vs JSU being the games to watch. I don't see it for Alcorn much.
Just piss on SU, AAMU, Alcorn St, & Alabama St huh? lol

Every game in the SWAC will be a knock down drag out. Every team has upgraded, no shade to JSU and what has been done.

Just piss on SU, AAMU, Alcorn St, & Alabama St huh? lol

Every game in the SWAC will be a knock down drag out. Every team has upgraded, no shade to JSU and what has been done.

awe so pv did something on defense finally... thank you for the confirmation bewild .... I saw ole Dooley sneaking some home grown country kids in the back late at night with a big ass grin on his face.... I knew it. Writing PV name down as contenders 😂

awe so pv did something on defense finally... thank you for the confirmation bewild .... I saw ole Dooley sneaking some home grown country kids in the back late at night with a big ass grin on his face.... I knew it. Writing PV name down as contenders 😂

Y'all try to get ol' Bewild to give up some info on PV and I just don't have it bruh. lol

JSU, Alcorn St, GSU, SU, Alabama St, AAMU, FAMU, & BCU return too much. Don't count Valley and UAPB out as well.

Y'all try to get ol' Bewild to give up some info on PV and I just don't have it bruh. lol

JSU, Alcorn St, GSU, SU, Alabama St, AAMU, FAMU, & BCU return too much. Don't count Valley and UAPB out as well.

Dooley stay loaded. Once that Dline gets their weight up..its over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back