Deion Sanders Being Defamed by Coaches

Doc Greggs said he rides high on the horse so he takes a lot of arrows. I’m loving this shat talking like the old SWAC coaches use to. It sells tickets. We don’t have to be politically correct , we are the mighty SWAC. We need to do things differently. It’s our culture. Shat talking sells tickets and draws interest.
Here! Here!

"Panther's foot.... _______________ ass..... lets get it!!!!!! *do the happy dance here* "

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get some championships in that empty trophy case. By the way how many years did you all go through a coaching problem? See you talking that shit now but the minute you are not in a championship game you will be first talking about firing Deion.
Man, your ass still here? I thought you would have transferred with the rest of the cowards.

That's not what UAPB told us spring 2021. Are they lying?
We were a much better team at the end of the season than when we played UAPB. At the time we played UAPB, we had already played and beaten Alabama State on ESPN3. UAPB had not played a game, and therefore there was no film available on them for SU to see.

We were a much better team at the end of the season than when we played UAPB. At the time we played UAPB, we had already played and beaten Alabama State on ESPN3. UAPB had not played a game, and therefore there was no film available on them for SU to see.
Everybody was better at the end of the season. It would have been interesting to see us if we had a spring full of games.

And 0. Think about that
You don't understand how much better we will be in the fall. Do we have players that have not been revealed yet? I recently posted a qb and running back not listed on the spring signing list. But they will be there this fall...And both has speed that JSU lacks.

You don't understand how much better we will be in the fall. Do we have players that have not been revealed yet? I recently posted a qb and running back not listed on the spring signing list. But they will be there this fall...And both has speed that JSU lacks.

Bruh a coaching staff that was together for 3 months with old players put 43 up on y'all with a base offense. Any Qb you posted isn't better than Glass (who should be back in the fall). And You talkmbout 2 players and I'm talkmbout 50 😆.

Bruh a coaching staff that was together for 3 months with old players put 43 up on y'all with a base offense. Any Qb you posted isn't better than Glass (who should be back in the fall). And You talkmbout 2 players and I'm talkmbout 50 😆.
I put the two up to demonstrate that we may have others we don't know about. We know we have some more from previous signing classes. Caldwell and White are two other top receivers that can't hit the field because of the first five or six. We are loaded at some positions and don't need 50 more players.

I put the two up to demonstrate that we may have others we don't know about. We know we have some more from previous signing classes. Caldwell and White are two other top receivers that can't hit the field because of the first five or six. We are loaded at some positions and don't need 50 more players.
Y’all got a coach ready to dip all that we got this and that can be gone in one transfer portal to follow the ole ball coach ... get your house in order cause money ain’t looking right and you got a coach with wondering eyes (which is ok) but right before the ship ? Nah ... j state cool but aamu we got our good eye on y’all.

Y’all got a coach ready to dip all that we got this and that can be gone in one transfer portal to follow the ole ball coach ... get your house in order cause money ain’t looking right and you got a coach with wondering eyes (which is ok) but right before the ship ? Nah ... j state cool but aamu we got our good eye on y’all.
Everybody is ready to jump when a new offer justifies it. I saw people do it on my job and was willing to do it myself. He should do it also. It doesn't say anything about us; it just reflects a better offer. We have no hard feeling.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everybody is ready to jump when a new offer justifies it. I saw people do it on my job and was willing to do it myself. He should do it also. It doesn't say anything about us; it just reflects a better offer. We have no hard feeling.
you don’t let a coach that built a culture walk ... trust me don’t do what we did with comegy thinking oh we can fill it.... that’s a quick turnaround... transfer portal exist now.... and aamu can go right on back to 4-7 days.... you do everything to keep him.... everything... you can’t rehire culture and the kids belief in the coach...unless it’s their successor on the coaching staff.

You are not loaded 😆 giving up that many points. But I'm glad you think you are.

But you gave up more points and are loaded?
Boss man we had o line running d line... and secondary folks that will be third and second on the depth chart except one of them... no excuses though the score is the score but JSU fall defense will be an issue chief ... we’ll let the play and tape show that come fall.

But you gave up more points and are loaded?

We addressed ours. Cut 25 plus that weren't getting it done on the field to go after xfers in the trenches. Kept all the guys that balled this spring. We also have the 27 signees that made history being the best class in FCS history join in the Fall.

you don’t let a coach that built a culture walk ... trust me don’t do what we did with comegy thinking oh we can fill it.... that’s a quick turnaround... transfer portal exist now.... and aamu can go right on back to 4-7 days.... you do everything to keep him.... everything... you can’t rehire culture and the kids belief in the coach...unless it’s their successor on the coaching staff.
No employer just let's a person walk. There has to be a determination of the person's worth to the organization. But if another organization determines the person is worth far more to them and are willing to pay far more than your organization can justify, based on the worth to your organization, you have to let the person walk.

Last edited:
We addressed ours. Cut 25 plus that weren't getting it done on the field to go after xfers in the trenches. Kept all the guys that balled this spring. We also have the 27 signees that made history being the best class in FCS history join in the Fall.
And what I am saying is that we have probably addressed our other weak points and it is no known. Our weakness was on defensive line and we brought in some. The fall will be different from the spring.

And what I am saying is that we have probably addressed our other weak points and it is no known. Our weakness was on defensive line and we brought in some. The fall will be different from the spring.

You already stated y'all are keeping almost all of the current players so you won't be that different which isn't a bad thing. Seems like you'll just be addressing a few needs here and there. We let go practically an entire team 😆

You already stated y'all are keeping almost all of the current players so you won't be that different which isn't a bad thing. Seems like you'll just be addressing a few needs here and there. We let go practically an entire team 😆
That gives us an even better advantage for the fall. Our team has jellied and all know whst each other can do. Your new players have to go through real games to find out how to play as a team.

That gives us an even better advantage for the fall. Our team has jellied and all know whst each other can do. Your new players have to go through real games to find out how to play as a team.

Not at all. We kept the nucleus. Summer school is mandatory otherwise they will be cut. The staff got them ready in one month to play 6 games and looked decent. Im sure with an entire summer and Fall they won't miss a beat.

Back