Deion Sanders Being Defamed by Coaches

Lies... our players or coaches haven’t changed anything since they been here... for some reason y’all just now noticing it. Maynor has been talking ish his entire coaching career. Nothing is new.

Maynor didn't talk shyt until after the game. That whole get more 5 stars etc was After the game. Nothing was said leading up to it. The interview your players did on offscript were taken out of context. Trash talking happened afterwards

Coach prime is

you ain’t gave up on the WRONG predictions yet? How many years you been hoping and wishing?

Wrong prediction. We won in 17. You won in 18. Cheated to win in 19 (sack/ fumble on your last Td drive) and outlasted us this Spring in a game you were supposed to win. Ill be right there with yo arse in the Fall when we bust Maynor right in the mouth 😆

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How is it inevitable? Lol our usual HC crowd ain't allowing that up here win or lose and alot of people gone tell y'all to get the F off our campus with the BS...

Yall arses ain't gonna stop us from partying lol. Never been to your homecoming before so looking forward to spoiling it 😆

Maynor didn't talk shyt until after the game. That whole get more 5 stars etc was After the game. Nothing was said leading up to it. The interview your players did on offscript were taken out of context. Trash talking happened afterwards
na bruh you just dont follow AAMU players and coaches on twitter.

This dude going to end up being the worst hire JSU has made when its over with.
Ice Cube No GIF

Yall arses ain't gonna stop us from partying lol. Never been to your homecoming before so looking forward to spoiling it 😆
I don't know where y'all gone do all this partying? The only designated tailgate area will already be filled with our usual AAMU HC crowd..it really won't be anywhere for y'all to go but on the highway or back to a hotel.

Man, go find you some coaches. Get the hell off this thread. Your team quit, your coaches quit, your administration quit. You all are a bunch of quitters.

Get some championships in that empty trophy case. By the way how many years did you all go through a coaching problem? See you talking that shit now but the minute you are not in a championship game you will be first talking about firing Deion.

That is FALSE!!!! Maynor was talking shit BEFORE the game. He even told a local TV crew how he was going to bring some BULLDOGS to the game, referencing Deion's "I want some dawgs" comment.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fuller and Farrier both should STFU and allow the process to be evident, w/out distracting from it, the SCG between UAPB and AAMU football and coaching staffs.

Good luck to both AAMU and UAPB, outside of SU, the BEST football teams playing ball spring 2021.

Thought about something... if Glass or Alcorn's Harper is QB @ SU, coupled w/ AAMU's WR corp, that scat-back from Bama St with SU's current RBs, and JSU's LBing corp, they dominate any and all d-1 FCS IC and OOC EASILY, imho.
SU has a complete team, if everybody is retained. We don’t need players from no where else.

Fuller indicated that Prime has a heart of gold and willing to assist his people. Which could be true. Communication is so important. My questions is, "what do the SWAC coaches and presidents see? Fuller is speaking from a personal upfront in your face point of view of knowing Coach Prime. Bama State's Coach backed off from his comment about send his size shoe back. Maynor flat said his peace. I think the SWAC coaches view it different. Do you think all the SEC coaches like Saban with his cocky attitude, hell know.

I leave you with the words of an old Alcorn Brave Coach's statement, Johnny Thomas, made in Birmingham back in day. He said, "he who sittet on the high horse will take the most arrows".
Doc Greggs said he rides high on the horse so he takes a lot of arrows. I’m loving this shat talking like the old SWAC coaches use to. It sells tickets. We don’t have to be politically correct , we are the mighty SWAC. We need to do things differently. It’s our culture. Shat talking sells tickets and draws interest.

Doc Greggs said he rides high on the horse so he takes a lot of arrows. I’m loving this shat talking like the old SWAC coaches use to. It sells tickets. We don’t have to be politically correct , we are the mighty SWAC. We need to do things differently. It’s our culture. Shat talking sells tickets and draws interest.

it’s like old school rasslin’ or MMA. You gotta talk them into the building. Shit talking helps sell the tickets and helps make people tune in to see what happens.

Gotta sell the personalities of the coaches and “develop” beefs/storylines to get people interested.

Say it again....all this passive stuff gets on my nerves.

TURN EM LOSE!!!!

Back