Deion Sanders Being Defamed by Coaches

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
None at all. And I hope they don't blame this ass kicking on Maynor leaving for the Bluff.

Lmao Maynor Tied tongue arse ain't going nowhere 😆. Glass has been saving him. He won't be shyt without him. This 3rd class we are about to sign in the summer with these 20 plus extra schollys about to be insane

What you jsu people fail to realize is:

1. Deion has NOT and will NOT run one TD
2. Intercept one pass
3. Block one pass
4. get one 1st down
5. stop any drive of ANY opposing team
6. will not lead ANY TEAM TO A SWAC Championship

"We DO NOT Believe"

Fuller indicated that Prime has a heart of gold and willing to assist his people. Which could be true. Communication is so important. My questions is, "what do the SWAC coaches and presidents see? Fuller is speaking from a personal upfront in your face point of view of knowing Coach Prime. Bama State's Coach backed off from his comment about send his size shoe back. Maynor flat said his peace. I think the SWAC coaches view it different. Do you think all the SEC coaches like Saban with his cocky attitude, hell know.

I leave you with the words of an old Alcorn Brave Coach's statement, Johnny Thomas, made in Birmingham back in day. He said, "he who sittet on the high horse will take the most arrows".

Man I tell you we Black people are our own worst enemy. White folks taught us to hate each other and we just want stop. SMGDH

There is something special about you Jackson State folks. You don’t like selling out to Bobo’s system, you don’t like crabs in a pot, you believe we can make our own money if we work together, and you hate when our HBCU tap dance for FBS checks vs Power 5 opponents and act like it’s not a problem. In the words of Brandy, “I want to be down.” I think I am about to enroll your Doctorate of Public Administration program. 😆

Lmao Maynor Tied tongue arse ain't going nowhere 😆. Glass has been saving him. He won't be shyt without him. This 3rd class we are about to sign in the summer with these 20 plus extra schollys about to be insane
Man!! Maynor is ALREADY hired!!! He had to hurry to get to get out the East. He didn't want the SMOKE for the Fall, so he's running to the West. I think they already had this planned cause how quick this happened.

And yes, Glass will not be able to save him. I could tell you more, but not now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Actually your coaches didn't say anything until AFTER the game. Coach Prime been made it known that if you were gonna get him then the time was now...kudos
Lies... our players or coaches haven’t changed anything since they been here... for some reason y’all just now noticing it. Maynor has been talking ish his entire coaching career. Nothing is new.

And JSU continues to trim the fat of mediocrity from its program and move it forward to be fbs competitive and fcs dominant, lean and mean.

I am fully vested to see and read about the NEW JSU this fall, if all goes as planned.

Keep pushing coach Prime and staff. At the end, you all will look down at us others still doing the same remedial shit w/ knock-knee'd grotesquely FAT physically and mentally WEAK OL/DL who have love handles spilling over their pants and 4.60 40 RBs and WRs who cannot catch a cold when it is thrown to them being led by 2.26 gpa "coaches" who barely graduated undergrad attempting to reconcile w/ APR. smh & lol

Last edited:
Deion has not won divisional championship, conference championship, or Celebration Bowl. His SWAC coaching trophy case is empty. Thus he can't be defamed.
Man, go find you some coaches. Get the hell off this thread. Your team quit, your coaches quit, your administration quit. You all are a bunch of quitters.

Back