Deion Sanders Being Defamed by Coaches

Corey Fuller if you didn't attend an HBCU when you had the chance you can Shut the phugg up about your "friend" Coach Sanders. Worry about Florida state..oh I forgot! the white folks don't want y'all coming back and coaching for the college team you played for. All this fake love for HBCUs from former pro football players looking for coaching opportunities is getting old and the trend just started.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fuller and Farrier both should STFU and allow the process to be evident, w/out distracting from it, the SCG between UAPB and AAMU football and coaching staffs.

Good luck to both AAMU and UAPB, outside of SU, the BEST football teams playing ball spring 2021.

Thought about something... if Glass or Alcorn's Harper is QB @ SU, coupled w/ AAMU's WR corp, that scat-back from Bama St with SU's current RBs, and JSU's LBing corp, they dominate any and all d-1 FCS IC and OOC EASILY, imho.

So if Fuller is accusing Farrier of trying to get 15 minutes of fame, what is Fuller trying to do? Farrier didn't mention Fuller's name at all.
Fuller wants every SWAC team to lose to Coach Sanders so he can be a successful coach in the little ole SWAC Conference.We not beholden to Coach Sanders.. A&M coaches will continue to speak out and back it up on the football field like we did 2 weeks ago at jsu..get over it!

Last edited:
Fuller wants every SWAC team to lose to Coach Sanders so he can be a successful coach in the little ole SWAC Conference.We not beholden to Coach Sanders.. A&M coaches will continue to speak out and back it up on the football field like we did 2 weeks ago at jsu..get over it!
Rut-rohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :-O

Actually your coaches didn't say anything until AFTER the game. Coach Prime been made it known that if you were gonna get him then the time was now...kudos

Actually your coaches didn't say anything until AFTER the game. Coach Prime been made it known that if you were gonna get him then the time was now...kudos
the time will be until y'all fire him for not winning SWAC titles..dude just talking.

Maynor Time 1
coach sanders 0

Last edited:
John Merrit, Casem, WC Gordon, Eddie Robinson, etc. did the same and it even got bloody at times but it wasn't personal. Nothing wrong with trash talk - it spurs interest. Even Odums, who doesn't talk trash publicly, slipped it in via an eloquent way lol

These non-HBCU folks are kinda sensitive

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I saw Fuller caping for Deion on Twitter and was so glad to see HBCU people light into him

HBCU supporters don't give a fugg about Fuller since he ain't a HBCU alum and has really not had much to say or do with us until this. It's one thing if you are Ed Reed and say you got an interest as a PWI alum but it's another to expect career HBCU coaches who put in the work to just bow down to you and Deion just because you played in the NFL. That's why I had no issue with Maynor and Eley-Hill welcoming him to the SWAC with smack

I am just hoping this fall is as vicious as this thread. 🤣 The SWAC, this fall, should be a lot of fun.

I think perhaps, some mouths and keyboards have written some checks, that some asses will not be able to cash. 🤣 Hey, I am just say saying. 🤣 But anyway, we shall see.

Back