Deion alledgedly owes child support

sophandros

Free Thinker
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/07/14/bc.fbn.sanders.childsup.ap/index.html

OK, but she has a job in a real estate firm and has the ability to put ONE MILLION DOLLARS in a trust fund for the kids, yet she says that she needs 1,500 per month for a fourteen and ten year old? What the hell? And she wants MORE?

I'm all for fathers being responsible and taking care of their children, but there comes a point when we have to realize that there should be limits. If all the money is going to the kids, then they are getting more money than the average person at a minimum wage job. What are they doing with the money?

I read that article and said to myself, "Dieon has it pretty good to only be paying 1500 for two kids" based on what his worth is and what he makes. I know dudes who work a regular job with a good salary that pays close to that. The whole child support system is flawed though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If she makes all that money she doesn't need that chump change. And it's not like Deon ain't gonna kick out some loot to his kids anyway. Why bring the courts into this? A woman scorned I guess.....

I don't care if she makes Bill Gates money, he should pay child support and she should EXPECT child support payments. That trust is simply a way to prove there is money for the kids, but Deion is the "President" of the trust, so he has say over what goes out the trust. For all we know, the trust hasn't provided JACK for the kids.

It is kinda of hard to believe who is right in this one. The K104 morning team were talking about this on yesterday and Deion heard it and fax in his canceled checks to the radio station.

Deion was on point with the payments per K104, all but July. Thinking maybe that one has not posted as of yet, or has not been received. Someone is not telling the truth somewhere. IMO both parents should be over the trust. No money should move out of the trust unless both sigs are on the transaction.

Let's face it, Dieon has screwed his ex-wife. There is no way she can contribute the same amount to the trust as he does. She should have opted for the child support regulated by the state. She would have been getting at least $40K to 50K per month.

All he had to do was put $1 million in a trust ro maybe two to satisfy the judge and get his child support payments at $1500. In the state of Texas, that would be the same payments of someone making about $75,000 per year. We all know Dieon is making more that $75K per year.

Child support in Texas is:
20% Net Pay for 1 Child
25% Net Pay for 2 Children
30% Net Pay for 3 Children

add 5% for each additional child until you reach 40%. 40% is the max.

Also, sperm...there is a cap on C.S. in Texas...I'm sure it is a little more than the $1500. The court can only use the first $6000/month that he makes to determining that $25%. Oh guess what...that's $1500...lol

But do you honestly think that Deion only pays that and only provided the $1Million? He probably bought the house and pays for school, etc, he just doesn't pay that through the state.

Da_Sperm said:
Let's face it, Dieon has screwed his ex-wife. There is no way she can contribute the same amount to the trust as he does. She should have opted for the child support regulated by the state. She would have been getting at least $40K to 50K per month.

All he had to do was put $1 million in a trust ro maybe two to satisfy the judge and get his child support payments at $1500. In the state of Texas, that would be the same payments of someone making about $75,000 per year. We all know Dieon is making more that $75K per year.

Child support in Texas is:
20% Net Pay for 1 Child
25% Net Pay for 2 Children
30% Net Pay for 3 Children

add 5% for each additional child until you reach 40%. 40% is the max.

CHEEPER TO KEEP HER!

jag4life said:
Also, sperm...there is a cap on C.S. in Texas...I'm sure it is a little more than the $1500. The court can only use the first $6000/month that he makes to determining that $25%. Oh guess what...that's $1500...lol

I know that is not true for a fact. Its plain and simple in Texas. C.S is a $ of your NET pay, no matter what you make. If that is the case, you are saying that there isn't one family in the state of Texas recieving child support that totals more than $1500 per month. You need to see some pay stubs here at my job.

Nope...I just went through that in January, dude...I got that figure from a book I have sitting right here in my file cabinet at work.

jag4life said:
Nope...I just went through that in January, dude...I got that figure from a book I have sitting right here in my file cabinet at work.

Again, you are telling me that not 1 family is recieving more than $1500 in child support payment in the state of Texas.

Da_Sperm said:
Again, you are telling me that not 1 family is recieving more than $1500 in child support payment in the state of Texas.

You know I'm not telling you that...people make compromises. If anyone is paying more it is because they didn't use the state guidelines...which is acceptable by the courts.

Back