Death in the Ocean Family

Incipience

Virtus Omnia Nobilitat
It is with sadness I am reporting to you the Death of an Alumni of Ocean of Soul. On last night, Carlton (Fudd) Foxworth died of kidney failure. Fudd was also a member of the Gamma Omega chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi #1 Spr. 92.

Please keep his family in your prayers.

I will post information about the ceremonies as soon as it is made available.

My deepest condolences to the Ocean of Soul, Gamma Omega chapter of Kappa Kappa Phi, and Texas Southern University, the Foxworth family and friends. The World Famed Tiger Marching Band lost two. Last January before we went to the Honda, and JNJ. We know what you are going through. Keep him in your heart always, Cherish the good memories, and keep striving for the Highest. God Bless!

Originally posted by Incipience
It is with sadness I am reporting to you the Death of an Alumni of Ocean of Soul. On last night, Carlton (Fudd) Foxworth died of kidney failure. Fudd was also a member of the Gamma Omega chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi #1 Spr. 92.

man that hurts, fudd was a cool cat, my deepest to the ocean family, please tell marshall and pete and them cats to get at me when they can. we lost a real cat..:cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Re: Death in the Ocean Family

Originally posted by SKIP
man that hurts, fudd was a cool cat, my deepest to the ocean family, please tell marshall and pete and them cats to get at me when they can. we lost a real cat..:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ayo, Skip, I'm on here.......Holla at me on the PM........this one hurts like the day you told me about that boy Fred Player......

Originally posted by Incipience

Fudd was my crab brother during the fall '91.

RIP CB

I got the news when I was on my way back from St. Louis and it rocked me.I feel that I was real fortunate to have in common what me and Calton did. He represented the "Ocean" as well as the brotherhood of Kappa Kappa Psi.He and I also came from the same hood (Michoud) in N.O. East where I used to play ball with his lil brother Chad.

This is for Calton Foxworthy.

Some Know him as "Fudd" and "Doodie" regardless what you know him as, one thing is sure, HE WILL BE MISSED.

I pour 4 all my homies that passed away,and all your homboyz that passed away.

Back