Dear Vinita and DTOwn,

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I watched the movie "Toi" last night after the game and began thinking. Vinitia, I know someone who thinks you kinda cute.......and DTown likewise. So you know all three of us can get together, have some drinks and talk about what pops up next.......if you ladies aren't with it I'll just move on to BluBlood and AAMUprettywoman.

:D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

Then you need to move on, because the boy in the picture ain't too keen on sharing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Me and Vinita are quite close Sweets, but we ain't that dayum close; therefore, move on brotha.

:D

Come on Beautiful

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Me and Vinita are quite close Sweets, but we ain't that dayum close; therefore, move on brotha.

:D

Come on we could create a "NEW" type of friendship between you two. Don't you think women are beautiful? I know I do, that's why I picked the two most beautiful women on the SWACPage to introduce to a new type of gratification.:cool:

Awww Beautiful

Originally posted by Vinita
Then you need to move on, because the boy in the picture ain't too keen on sharing.

I wouldn't mind if you and DTown wanted to share yourselfs with him.....how about me, you, and DTown give it a practice run?:cool:

Re: Come on Beautiful

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

Come on we could create a "NEW" type of friendship between you two. Don't you think women are beautiful? I know I do, that's why I picked the two most beautiful women on the SWACPage to introduce to a new type of gratification.:cool:

You're right, women are beautiful and I do think we are but I ain't down with sleepin wif em....sorry. :(

I'll have to be gratified in some other manner.

:cool:

Re: Re: Come on Beautiful

You're right, women are beautiful and I do think we are but I ain't down with sleepin wif em....sorry. :(

I'll have to be gratified in some other manner.

:cool:

Ok.....how about me alone. Then we will introduce Vinita to some of the action.;) I'd love to just suck on your toes!!!

Re: Re: Re: Come on Beautiful

Ok.....how about me alone. Then we will introduce Vinita to some of the action.;) I'd love to just suck on your toes!!!

Yeah Sweets, you're gettin' me all hot & bothered up in hea.

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on Beautiful

Yeah Sweets, you're gettin' me all hot & bothered up in hea.
:rolleyes:

Believe me...it don't take much...just mention the "P" word and see what happens!

*snicker*

I love you Dtown :D

LOOK HERE!!!

I'M TRYING TO GET WITH TWO OF SEXIEST WOMEN ON THE SWACPAGE.......I'VE INTRODUCED THE IDEA......NOW CAN YALL LET ME DO MY THANG......LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PLEEZEBELIEVEIT!!
;)

So Nita you down for 3 way action.....good......now let's just persuade DTown and we can arrange a nice location suitable for you beautiful women to experience a night a passion with me.

Niter, I didn't know your son didn't want you to be shared?! :confused:
kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Still being carded because he looks like he's 16, Sperm, send help!!!! LOL

LOOK I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED THESE LADIES TO A VIDEO CAMERA. FIRST THE 3 OF US NEED TO TAKE CARE OF PRIVATE BUSINESS BEFORE WE LET THE WORLD VIEW IT.

No, MAN! GET IT RIGHT!

So Nita you down for 3 way action.....good......now let's just persuade DTown and we can arrange a nice location suitable for you beautiful women to experience a night a passion with me.

I am interested in screwing my husband, my whole husband, and NOTHING BUT MY HUSBAND!!

And he can tape it on occasion ...

DO YOU UNNERSTAN'?

Re: No, MAN! GET IT RIGHT!

I am interested in screwing my husband, my whole husband, and NOTHING BUT MY HUSBAND!!

And he can tape it on occasion ...

DO YOU UNNERSTAN'?

I told you how we can solve this.......after I introduce you to something new.......THEN you and DTown can take it to him. It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

Back