Dear Texas Southern......AGAIN

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Dear Texas Souther,

October 27, 2001 is just around the corner. Since your football team is "Talented" and you have poor coaching why don't you hire the jock strap king from Jackson State to help you out.

I understand your position. You want to win but the likelihood of that happening is like Bush asking Hillary Rodham Clinton to be his running mate. You see just waive the white flag and greatness will understand. I mean really, you wouldn't have to worry about that long ARSE bus ride back after getting your ARSE whooped. Or you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not those SKAGS from your school you call Ladies will stay and kick it with the brother's of Greatness. Furthermore you could save that money and buy you a franchise of "Frenchies" or something.

Better yet how about you forfiet the game and allow that money to go toward "Jason's Lyric 2" starring the ghost of Bokem Woodbine or some tihs like that!!!!

Sincerely,
DSN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No Motivation

TiSsUe, the Cartel has not smacked y'all like we could. I mean, there is just not a lot of motivation to do so. There was more motivation to smack PV. At least they had Panthro and he made it kinda interesting. I almost don't want to go to the game. Why would I want to watch the G-Men just pile up stats?

I think they are calling your coach dumb and your team sorry and that they are going to kick yall arse. DID I miss anything??

Originally posted by Lewis
I think they are calling your coach dumb and your team sorry and that they are going to kick yall arse. DID I miss anything??

Yes Lewis one more thing...they are the A&M of the West!

All that pre-season smack and now not a dayum peep. At least C-leb still makes a cameo appearance. I guess he's afraid Kenn might take away his newcomer of the year award!

The GateKeeper done abandoned his post and DaSuavestBalla is no where to be found. I ain't gonna mess with ole school (TSU/BAMA)...he has enuff issues: An Alabama Texican!!!

Re: No Motivation

Originally posted by D Tiger
TiSsUe, the Cartel has not smacked y'all like we could. I mean, there is just not a lot of motivation to do so. There was more motivation to smack PV. At least they had Panthro and he made it kinda interesting. I almost don't want to go to the game. Why would I want to watch the G-Men just pile up stats?

D Tiger,

You are right dawg! There is no motivation what so ever to smack TSU. The only reason I will be at this game is because it is homecoming!

Re: Re: No Motivation

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

D Tiger,

You are right dawg! There is no motivation what so ever to smack TSU. The only reason I will be at this game is because it is homecoming!

:rolleyes: SAME OLD G always talking the same old "B".
:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Yes Lewis one more thing...they are the A&M of the West!

All that pre-season smack and now not a dayum peep. At least C-leb still makes a cameo appearance. I guess he's afraid Kenn might take away his newcomer of the year award!

The GateKeeper done abandoned his post and DaSuavestBalla is no where to be found. I ain't gonna mess with ole school (TSU/BAMA)...he has enuff issues: An Alabama Texican!!!

:rolleyes:I wish I could be there to see the look on yall's face when TSU pulls the upset of the season. :D

Alabama Texican??? :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Oh how they forgot how we wreck their last homecoming??? I'm sure Doug remembers.........I'll be there to witness the upset once again!!!:eek:

Oh, how we beat that a** in San Antonio last year.

Originally posted by DasuavestBalla
Oh how they forgot how we wreck their last homecoming??? I'm sure Doug remembers.........I'll be there to witness the upset once again!!!:eek:

The only "upset" all you other "fake arse(tissue) tigers" will experience is an "UPSET" stomach because of the G-MEN foot in the a**!!!!!!!

A notice to all you fake ass.....

wanna be creole...
crawfish eatin' ...
slimy okra eatin'...
family incest habitatin'...

ICAN'T fans.

We will be your toughest matchup this year. This is the game that we've been waiting for since San Antonio. This is the game that Adam Lamb been wanting since he was sucka punched in the back by the Nebraska reject.

Don't worry... as a matter of fact. Do worry because the revenge tour is coming back and coming back with a vengeance.

Yeah... we don't have a coaching staff but Lamb is calling the offense now so you can't defend him now. It's a done deal.

Just don't hold a grudge against me and the Coast when we take over the tailgating pit and tables because we are coming and we will be hungry.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
First Starsky and Huch is cancelled.......now this....No-LEb82 look.....Tissue couldn't beat a "Ten Cent Whore" if they had Don the Magic One with them......just give up and stay Houston and eat some Frenchies.......

Originally posted by C-LeB28
A notice to all you fake ass.....

wanna be creole...
crawfish eatin' ...
slimy okra eatin'...
family incest habitatin'...

ICAN'T fans.

We will be your toughest matchup this year. This is the game that we've been waiting for since San Antonio. This is the game that Adam Lamb been wanting since he was sucka punched in the back by the Nebraska reject.

Don't worry... as a matter of fact. Do worry because the revenge tour is coming back and coming back with a vengeance.

Yeah... we don't have a coaching staff but Lamb is calling the offense now so you can't defend him now. It's a done deal.

Just don't hold a grudge against me and the Coast when we take over the tailgating pit and tables because we are coming and we will be hungry.

just face it gsu or ibtch we come down there pimp slap your team like 1 cent trick, on pay day I hope you all enjoy the show before the game because afterward we don't hear all excuseand crying why gsu lossthe :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

wow such bull from the third coast...
You just did beat PV and now this...
And you thought SA was bad last year
Thebeat down time is near and it will be ugly:bawling: :bawling:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

TiSsUe.........

In the words of that great negro poet......Too Short.......byaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's your smack now!!!!!

Suckaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

I told you to just forfeit and save that money to hire Jackson State's jock strap king. Now you can't go buy any chicken from Frenchies!!!!!!!

Back