Dear Tara....

Suge

The Phat Mack
Hey Baby, how are you!

Look..I'm soory for all the drama lately. I was wrong. But I just fell to the lust of my loins. See that thing with ATL, and pretty woman, and Spirit, and Honey Brown, and Nita, and Gramtigress, and ladyJag, and Blublood, and Tigress, and ....well it didn't mean anything to me. I love you girl. You are the mother of 5 of my 9 kids, and that means something to me. I want to come back home. It's cold out here in the rain, plus that chic from the Oran Juice Jones video never wants to share that coat he let her keep. Look lover, we are made for each other. No other breast fits in my mouth like yours, and who else is going to wash my draws like you! I want us to be okay, Daddy is coming back home. So hook that swing thing back up to the ceiling like we used to have, and pull out all the umm, errr toys....and lets start working on our future.

Sincerly,
Suge

P.S. - Hey Spirit..i'll see you Friday night.....knock 3 times on Suge Jr.s window, and then call and let the phone ring once, and i will know it was you..........but keep this on the downlow!

Dear Big Daddy,

Baby, I know that a dog will roam. But I also know, you know that home is home. What we have is strong and there's no way any TSPN broad could come between what we have. I mean, "L"! You're a pretty boy. I'm a pretty girl. We're both Hall-of-Famers ... Do I really need to go on? I didn't think so.

Well, let me get back to fixing your lunch. See you when you get home.

Sincerely,
Tara a.k.a. "Whitley"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

LMAO @ Mike Crying!

Boy, didn't you know the PRES-O-DENT of the Coalition is a big arsed YOU KNOW WHAT when it comes to the Pretty Girl with the Twenty Pearls Luke Dancer Retard herself?

I knew it would happen.....

See that is why you are my number one lady, and why you have moreof my kids than any other woman! You are for me, and we will forever be together. Hey Oran Juice...maybe you should take your girl back too....she is doing bad out here in these streets. I promise that I will never cheat again.....

Man...where is my wallet...I'm going home! Man this is bigger than the final episode of Good Times.

The pres-O-dent is gong back to the white house!

Ken Star send help!

Tara...quit act'n like Hillary Rodham Clinton!:mad:
Itz too much go'n around for SugarBear's loins to be out of sorts!
Ask him if he used protection with .....well....I'll leave dat right dere alone, but thank about all dem chilren....outside of yo 5. I'm just going to let it all out now....

He...He....He's a garden tool!:flamethro:

Well, dayum if I ain't Ron Isley up in this mutha! That's okay...when I finally meet Suge, I going to walk right up to him, snatch a twinkie out of his pocket and do a QUE hop on it with my gold boots

thinking to myself "dayum this cat sho looks familiar"

Mike...you don't play with a Big Man's food...plus when I see gold boots, I will straight flip out and start whipping your arse like you are a scroller..........but since you joined that weak arse frat you wouldn't know anything about that. But if you take my twinkie or mess with my "Whitley" I will kick your arse. Now stay away from my pockets and stay away from my chicken, errrr, baby momma!

APW..get out of my business. I confessed to my lady, and she forgave me. Stay out of my bitnes or you will face the same fate as that punk arse Q-pup! You just mad cuz I wouldn't cut you up no more...errrr I mean ever!

Whitley, don't listen to these lames. They are all just jealous. They mad cuz they can't be my baby momma. You(and them 3 other chicks) are the only women who can have my babies!

Listen up Phat Rabbit...don't be on here dissing the REAL FRAT! You Lil' Rabbit Foo Foos don't want to get taken to the grass. You kfuc with me and I'll take your large azz to the grass...and slam you in sections!

You can keep your twinkie and your cupcake. I'll just stick to my CHIKEN AND BEAH & BE OUT

Like I wouldn't sneak off with her while your azz is eating...you Nupes fall for anything!

Say, dude...wanna a good deal on some Mountain Range in Florida?:D

So, Tara was waiting on Suge to come back? That's why she slapped me when I asked her if I could by her a fish sammich!!!

I ain't mad. Suge, do your thang. Tara, I'm sorry about that whole fish sammich incident. I won't ask again.

Skills...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
GramTigress...

Especially an old ugly one...that's right I'm ugly... but skilled!

Hmmm.... A skilled brother will roam without being noticed. Can't forget those.

Just something I learned back in the day...sneaking from Jeanes to Bethune before stopping at Wheatley on the way to see my real girl at Martha Adams.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Hell, wound up losing them all but it was fun while it lasted. The real lady was back home...she's sleeping now so I can type this isht!

Hee...hee...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Just something I learned back in the day...sneaking from Jeanes to Bethune before stopping at Wheatley on the way to see my real girl at Martha Adams.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Hell, wound up losing them all but it was fun while it lasted. The real lady was back home...she's sleeping now so I can type this isht!

Hmm...MB, isn't your real lady (wife) my Soror ?

Tara, don't be nice and accommodating to him. Make him sweat. Be strong girl, besides he ain't all that. :(

Originally posted by Tara
Dear Big Daddy,

Baby, I know that a dog will roam. But I also know, you know that home is home. What we have is strong and there's no way any TSPN broad could come between what we have. I mean, "L"! You're a pretty boy. I'm a pretty girl. We're both Hall-of-Famers ... Do I really need to go on? I didn't think so.

Well, let me get back to fixing your lunch. See you when you get home.

Sincerely,
Tara a.k.a. "Whitley"

Whateva, no thanks.... I don't want leftovers :mad:

Originally posted by Suge
P.S. - Hey Spirit..i'll see you Friday night.....knock 3 times on Suge Jr.s window, and then call and let the phone ring once, and i will know it was you..........but keep this on the downlow!

Back