Dear SWACpage

Suge

The Phat Mack
Hello everybody. It's me, Suge. The president of TSPN. I have been away from the board for the last few weeks, and in that time I have had the chance to reflect on my past actions. And I have seen that I am rude, insensitive, hard headed, and just overall a bad guy. I have said some things to some of you, and even told some of you to "kiss my phat arse"!! I even formed a MANcott and led the flock to HUCK FOUSTON, and DUCK FALLAS. And for that I am sorry. I have laughed in the face of some of you when you have offered me some great advice and wisdom beyond my years. I even went so far as to tell some of you that you were anti-cute. What the hell, errrrr I mean heck was I thinking? I was wrong, and I am turning over a new leaf. From this day forward I will return to being a kinder-gentler Suge. More sensitive to the needs of other readers, and the women. Mainly the women. I have called you skanks, whores, sluts, skeezers, tricks, freaks, sideline broads, etc. And that was wrong. You are queens of the earth and should be treated as such. My woman bashing days are over. I am ready and willing to get in touch with my feminine side and try and understand the plight of today's woman.

Sincerly,
Suge TSPN pres-O-dent
5 time SP award winner
SP hall of Fame
Enforcer of the Cartel
Gen of the Spoon Coalition
BCF Armada

I'm sorry.....:bawling:

Wait a minute...

I don't know who you are, but, sumpin' don't smell right.

Who are you and what have you done with Suge?!?!?! :confused: :kaioken: :uzi: :redhot: :confused: :kaioken: :uzi: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dear Suge,

Nupe, you are stronger than this! Any chicken head who does NOT take the nonsense you espouse with a grain of salt is a DUMB chickenhead and therefore deserves to be mad!

Furthermore, as I don't feel inclined to find a new CENupe of DGAF, Inc. your "resignation" (such as it is) is hereby not accepted.

Don't make me have to book a trip to Florida to pop some sense into your head with a Calphalon frying pan.

That would hurt you.

Sincerely,
The CEDiva

Ok...who are you and what have you done with Suge. Stop using his freaking name and get your own!!! Suge, say it ain't so. I always look forward to kissing your arse. :emlaugh: What's is up??? Where is Madame President Tara? Suge, your service will no longer be needed if this is the route you are taking.

This could be scarey!

Nita: I have some brand new magnalite pots courtesy my 2nd bridal shower... Pending the turn out at the reception, I might be able to provide a Calphalon skillet!

Ok... On the serious side... Who BROKE into Suge's account? I demand that you stop perpetrating a fraud!

This can't be happening...Hell the next thing you know, he'll be on the Smack Page representing the Mafia! Oh "L" naw, not our Prez!

And yo point is

<marquee><font size=6>I DreallyGAF whether you've gotten in touch with yo sensitive side or not........SUCK FUGE!!!!!!!!!!</font></marquee>:rolleyes:

:p

hahahahah!!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: bwahhhhahahahahahha!!!!!! Suge you one funny mofo.....Great idea tho' , Lull them brawds into a false sense of security before you smack them upside the head. Brilliant! That's why you're our Pres-O-dent!

But if on the very slight chance that your serious...:eek: That's it I'm leaavin the board!

*packs bags, hugs MsBubbly4Bubbly and wishes her congrats and Good Luck, pounds Mike and congrats him. Tells everybody else so long.*

Geesh what's the world coming too :confused: Somebody write okay???

Suge, you better ease up on those E. Lynn Harris novels bruh.

If you're one of those Down Low Brother's, speak now, and not later.

If you are, don't call my dayum house no mo, futhamucka!!!!!

NICE

I sure hope it ain't so..............

Nice,

Man, if he is in 'the life', I'm going to see to it personally that he be stripped of all of the awards/titles garnered on TSPN. His record setting accomplishments during the MEACFans Wars will be eliminated.

He will loose recognition for 'Questions' and any other thread topics that I can't think of right now because I'm livid..... :redhot:

And all bets are off !!! :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's next

Will you be baking apple tarts for the homecoming tailgating party too?

Who are you and what have you done to the Real Suge.

Red Boots send help!!!

Back