Dear Spoon Coalition.....

Suge

The Phat Mack
....we need to talk.

Look I know right now we are in abattle with all thse simple minded, half arse girl-cotting skirts on the board. But I need to address and issue with you. I know you all like to look at pictures of beautiful women, and make iCandy post too. But I need you all to never post pictures of any of the women on my baby momma list. The following women, or hereby off limits to spoon coalition members..

1. Kenya Moore - Still my #1 baby momma. Chocolate w/ some long thick hair......and its all hers!

2. Beyonce' - Yall kan have Kelly, and even the other one. But don't mess with Beyonce'

3. Claudette Ortiz - Look, I saw her 1st dammit, and she is mine!

4. Lisa Raye - I don't care if she can't talk, she still will make some pretty babies. Now what?!?!?

Now, yall van have the rest, just stay away from my stable!

Originally posted by Suge
The following women, or hereby off limits to spoon coalition members..

1. Kenya Moore - Still my #1 baby momma. Chocolate w/ some long thick hair......and its all hers!

2. Beyonce' - Yall kan have Kelly, and even the other one. But don't mess with Beyonce'

4. Lisa Raye - I don't care if she can't talk, she still will make some pretty babies. Now what?!?!?

Suge....

Kenya Moore - uh, dude, you need to call me.

Beyonce - she's on my Block and Turn routine.

Claudette Ortiz and Lisa Raye - Does the movie Trois sound familiar.

....we need to talk.

Look I know right now we are in abattle with all thse simple minded, half arse girl-cotting skirts on the board. But I need to address and issue with you. I know you all like to look at pictures of beautiful women, and make iCandy post too. But I need you all to never post pictures of any of the women on my baby momma list. The following women, or hereby off limits to spoon coalition members..

Hol' up there Shugga

You ain't married to none of 'em.........:mad:
And by the way, I'm picking up Beyonce' from the airport at 7:10 tonight...She's flying in, to do some Beyouncin' on my new set of Serta Perfect Sleepers.......

:cool:

Now, you may CLAIM her, but I'm paying 'rent' Tuh-NIIIIIIIte!!!!

:dude:

....we need to talk.

*Hurries and sneaks Beyonce out the back door*

Yes sir, I will stay away from those women at all times!:rolleyes:

das cool

you can have all of the aforementioned

now, one that cant NONE of y'all have is my Cubana caliente
.GINA TORRES

ginatorres.jpg

hands off or I'll spank y'all like you were wearing a Pine Bluff football jersey in the Georgia Dome

Man, I loves me some Gina Torres!!!!!

Muy Callinete' !!!!

She was the only reason I watched Cleopatra 2525....

:D :D :D

hey, stop slobberin all over the forum man!!

and while we're on the subject, dont NONE of y'all even THANK about giving Garcelle Beauvais the iCandy treatment niether!!!

garcelle.jpg

c'est bon et c'est MINE!!!! :mad:

AWW HELL NAH!!!

I can agree to stay away from all on that list except that one.

Back