Dear Oracle,

The Founder

Don't say this shit no mo. Shit don't make bad sense. This like telling a donkey to swim like a fish. I mean really.....you Annie Mae folks are interesting....you sound like you smoked too much weed and listened to too much Elvis prior to posting....

I blame this on Mighty Dog.

To all SWAC teams on our schedule: make reservations to see us kick your tails this year. Don't miss it.. It will be spectacular. Some will get it worse than others. They know who they are!!!

Just remember you heard it from me first. I want my credit for accurate prognostication. I am Oracle.

Don't say this shit no mo. Shit don't make bad sense. This like telling a donkey to swim like a fish. I mean really.....you Annie Mae folks are interesting....you sound like you smoked too much weed and listened to too much Elvis prior to posting....

I blame this on Mighty Dog.

I see you don't like to hear the truth. Maybe you should just listen to TP.

B.S. The hound dog Elvis sang about is our first cousin. We catch rabbits together.

I see you don't like to hear the truth. Maybe you should just listen to TP.

B.S. The hound dog Elvis sang about is our first cousin. We catch rabbits together.

Man yall got about as much chance of winning than that dog has to see his own ass in hell during snow storm while rapping Kill Jay Z.

Man yall got about as much chance of winning than that dog has to see his own ass in hell during snow storm while rapping Kill Jay Z.
It is important to understand the predicament you put the G in when you call out AAMU. We don't take kindly to publicly issued challenges. Our philosophy is to kick tail quietly without drawing undue attention to thee slaughter. That why you rarely hear about it. That saves our vanquished victim from public humiliation and keeps us from having to publicly explain why we imposed such a tail kicking on an obviously hapless victim.
But we have no such scruples if you
questioned our ability to kick your tail in public discourse. Because Gram finaggleed it's way out of a game with us this year, you don't have to worry unless you upset the Jags a and meet us in the SCG. Of course, then the error of your ways will be visited on the hind quarters of everything in black and gold.

P.S. Please don't wear that red and black stuff. Red riles our blood and make us want to score even more points.

Last edited:
Reactions: J C
It is important to understand the predicament you put the G in when you call out AAMU. We don't take kindly to publicly issued challenges. Our philosophy is to kick tail quietly without drawing undue attention to thee slaughter. That why you rarely hear about it. That saves our vanquished victim from public humiliation and keeps us from having to publicly explain why we imposed such a tail kicking on an obviously hapless victim.
But we have no such scruples if you
questioned our ability to kick your tail in public discourse. Because Gram finaggleed it's way out of a game with us this year, you don't have to worry unless you upset the Jags a and meet us in the SCG. Of course, then the error of your ways will be visited on the hind quarters of everything in black and gold.

P.S. Please don't wear that red and black stuff. Red riles our blood and make us want to score even more points.

Ok Let me rephrase:

AAMU will get the dog shit kicked out of them by GSU.

Flounder is worst than all the JSU Smackers to ever posted on this board. You get the title of the worst smacker because things you say cannot happen. rambling will not beat AAMU in the next ten years.

Flounder is worst than all the JSU Smackers to ever posted on this board. You get the title of the worst smacker because things you say cannot happen. rambling will not beat AAMU in the next ten years.
Damn, he's off his meds again.

You went too light on Xram. There is a reason why they like the 7 game format. They won't have to face us every year. They also want the SWAC to expand and bring in TNSU and FAMU to the East and have JSU and Valley move to the West. That way they will have to play us only twice a decade and dodge us the rest of the time.

Last edited:
You went too light on Xram. There is a reason why they like the 7 game format. They won't have to face us every year. They also want the SWAC to expand and bring in TNSU and FAMU to the East and have JSU and Valley move to the West. That way they will have to play us only twice a decade and dodge us the rest of the time.
:eek:

Back