Dear Miles...

Feels good to be on top.......but

Originally posted by H

MD

You are a honest man. Are you saying A&M SUCKS?

To win by a field goal against a school, that has a student population of 12 or 13 hundred. Then to say "Miles College has an excellent team".

One thing for sure, we are not going to invite A&M back to the John Merritt Classic. Maybe we will invite Miles.

Lane College, will beat A&M.

I remember the lean years TSU had that weren't too long ago. I wonder if you would have this same attitude during those times.........

:rolleyes:

MD:

You know the refs cheated for the Bullpups so Miles wouldn't make you all look like the garbage that you really are. Two touchdowns called back at the 1 yard line. CHEATERS.........

Um, JST, I was there, Miles didn't fumble on the one yard line.

In fact they scored twice, but on one TD, illegal motion was called and the second one they said he was down, but the ball clearly broke the plain. They also didn't give us the saftey we had, even though their QB knee was down in the endzone. If the game would have been called correctly it would have been Miles 33 AAMU 21. but hey, they're trying to make sure they didn't lose to another D2 school 2 weeks in a row!

We have a ballgame this weekend and we cannot afford to talk about spilled milk. The game is over and we have moved on. But JSU folk need to talk about the whipping GSU put on you all.

I don't understand JSU, I started a thread to comfort you all in the time of need. What else can I do for you.

Back