Dear JSU Toi,

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, ain't this a beyotch? Toi, that's it, I'm thru with you. Just send lil D with his clothes, and I'll holla. Sure you're cute in that SU cheerleader outfit, but that won't save you this time.

I got me a new spoogie, and her name is gramalum. I've waited years, upon years, for a SMA girl, and now I got one, it took a while, but phugg it. Besides she still has a unifom.

Hmmmm, I'm licking my lips just thinking about those nice legs, in a short, gray skirt, with those little blue, & yellow stripes.

Oh, another thing. That short arse Sweet Nupe, better not be around the rest of my kids, if he is, lil D will be back to take care of bidness.

NICE

I AIN'T R KELLY!!!!

Originally posted by D-NICE

Oh, another thing. That short arse Sweet Nupe, better not be around the rest of my kids, if he is, lil D will be back to take care of bidness.

NICE

I'M NOT TRYING TO TIGHTEN UP THE KIDS........LOL

Originally posted by D-NICE
Well, ain't this a beyotch? Toi, that's it, I'm thru with you. Just send lil D with his clothes, and I'll holla. Sure you're cute in that SU cheerleader outfit, but that won't save you this time.

I got me a new spoogie, and her name is gramalum. I've waited years, upon years, for a SMA girl, and now I got one, it took a while, but phugg it. Besides she still has a unifom.

Hmmmm, I'm licking my lips just thinking about those nice legs, in a short, gray skirt, with those little blue, & yellow stripes.

NICE

See you think you are slick you know after the reunion when you were all hugged up on Tara it was over... and Really I am not going to let Mr. Sweet Nupe do nothing for me you know I have a thing for big men now.... :p

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Really I am not going to let Mr. Sweet Nupe do nothing for me you know I have a thing for big men now....

Come to the phat side baby! Come to Big Daddy!!!!

The phat boys are back, and you know we can nevr be wack!

I don't think I'm slick, you're just trying to make me jealous, but's not working this time. You can have all the phat boys you want, it doesn't mean a thing to me, I got a new love now.

It was all good was once, but those days are gone now baby, let's just try our best to get along for the kids. I won't cause any trouble for you, and I would hope you wouldn't try, and disrupt my happy home.

I told you the thing with Tara, was all a joke, but you didn't see it that way, you had to flaunt Pebble........ I mean Rock in my face, now I see you flirting with Short Nupe.........ooops Sweet Nupe, then your professing that you want phat dudes, and it's all good.

I'll be by Friday to pick up lil D, and I don't want no schit, just have his bags packed, and ready. I'll get the other kids some other time.

Have a happy life, with your new phat love.

Suge, phugg you, and don't think I forgot about my birthday cake either.

NICE

Back