Dear JSTUS,

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSTUS LAWD HAM MERCY

:) I am coming to see that HAM MERCY. Can we say aerobically gifted? Yes, we can with a big ole smile.

Re: JSTUS LAWD HAM MERCY

Originally posted by mr. suave
:) Can we say aerobically gifted?

Yes, I do teach aerobics 3 days a week. Feel free to join my class. Hope you can keep up.:cool:

You need a duck.....I'm duk hunting the next 2 weekends!

I have to kill one for my momma, I'll see what I can do.....

I was thinking a Personal Class

Yes, I need your personal attention not to be bothered by anyone including Sweets and Suge. To answer your question, I can keep up with you as long as you are smiling and being your ever beautiful self.

Re: Re: Dear JSTUS,

Originally posted by JSTUS

Love should have brought you home last night!!!:redhot: :redhot:

I see that there is trouble in Paradise. Humph! :look:

But you know that Im still waiting at home for you, darling. :read: :love:

Re: Re: Re: Dear JSTUS,

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

But you know that Im still waiting at home for you, darling. :read: :love:

Meet me there tonight around 9ish.;)

Re: Wait A Dayum Minute

JSTUS how could you let someone in my home.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Your home? Are you trying to say you want to be notified when the sponsor apps are taken up? There is a vacancy. See the sig.
;)

pssst ...

*whispering to JSTUS*

***Sahrah, I think he still in school. You can't be takin' his app ...***

Yes, JSTUS my SwweetHEART

You are so responsive and delightful. And yes MY HOME. Cause I'm the only one who has that key.

Re: pssst ...

Originally posted by Vinita
*whispering to JSTUS*

***Sahrah, I think he still in school. You can't be takin' his app ...***

<font size=18>STILL IN SCHOOL</FONT SIZE=18>:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: . Suave, I do not want to take your tuition and your allowance your Momma 'nem send you.:( :( Wait a minute... that still wouldn't be enough. You can't even pay the application fee.:( :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not In School

I am a Professional Man with a career that have just that money to be a Wonderful and Pleasing Sponsor.

Re: Yes, JSTUS my SwweetHEART

You are so responsive and delightful. And yes MY HOME. Cause I'm the only one who has that key.

ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!

WEAK LINES!!!!

STOMACH TURNING !!!

:sick: :sick: :sick:

ABOUT TO....

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Re: MAKHO what the hell

Bra don't be hating because JSTUS is with me. Don't worry be happy!

Naw, bra I'm not hatin just stating!!! Go head with your mackin playa !!!

ladiesmanposter.jpg

:D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear JSTUS,

Originally posted by JSTUS

Meet me there tonight around 9ish.;)

9ish it is!
*Hurrying home to make sure dinner is ready with the candles and rose pedal bath with soft jazz music is ready also.*

And Suave Deoderant, you better find somewhere else to snoop around, cause this hea is off limits! :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad:

BlackBengal

That there is my Princess JSTUS. THanks for setting up the mood for my Princess with ROSE petals. BUT BRA I told you and this is the last time that I only Have JSTUS KEY. And she knows that Princess.

Man, if you dont take your immature, elementary school lines, hide-n-go get it, butt somewhere and learn how to talk to a LADY. :redhot: That "You are my Boo", "You are my Princess", "I like your Ham Mercy" crap is pathetic. :shame: Do you still wet the bed? Just askin, cause I know that sometimes things can be linked to certain deficiencies. You know that there is a cure for that. :p

MANE shut the HELL UP

With that modern day Ghetto Romeo Shat you trying to provide. I am a REAL MAN that knows how to treat a Princess like JSTUS. JUst don't bring you sappy azz around you BLACKAZZBENGAL.

Mr. suave deodorant. You are placed on MUTE! I will fail to recognize you or your idiotic post after this message. Have a nice life and thank you for going! :D

Back