Dear Jackson State,

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Greatness realizes that you seem to be on a roll this year. Yet, with the refs who seem to be putting their kids through school via Jackson State it's no wonder you're winning.

Well, Doug will be coming to town tomorrow and he's bringing friends. I am sincerely aware of your coach's feelings about Doug being that Doug was a much more superior professional athelete and your coach came up through the ranks by changing jock straps and performing certain shower pleasures to players and administrators.

So, inconclusion I would like to make one last request........just give up and not waste our time. You can go ahead and give us the win. If not then just settle for the "Wrath of Doug".............in the words of the Little Girl from Poltergiest.........Their Backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

DSN.......

Um...what was the score from last year?:D

This year's score:

JSU 35

Grambling 13

Every time Grambling sees a Jackson and Southern jersey across the field from them, they revert to the last years of Eddie Robinson's Tigers form.

LaMont

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Stupid GSU won the game. Where the hell were you:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :idea: Get a brain get team
better yet get off jsucks and sucks tit

who the hell are you anyway

are you even from the SWAC
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

FOOL......BEAT IT

FOOL......YOU STUPID......GET OFF THE DAYUM SWACPAGE......GRAMBLING LOST 2 GAMES LAST YEAR......SOUTHERN AND LOUISVILLE.....BEFORE YOU SMACK GET FACTS BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED......CRAB!!!

Originally posted by LaMont
Um...what was the score from last year?:D

This year's score:

JSU 35

Grambling 13

Every time Grambling sees a Jackson and Southern jersey across the field from them, they revert to the last years of Eddie Robinson's Tigers form.

LaMont

Kent :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Have his eyes checked. He might need glasses.

At least Southern will Tap That A$$

To Dr. Sweetloop, GSU-MANLY, and others from Louisiana Normal:

I haven't been this wrong since I cheated on my wife with her sister. ;) But, like that incident, I got over it surprisingly quick. :cool:

But before you let your G-String get too tight, just remember two things:

1. You still have to beat Southern.

2. You'll probably have to play JSU again. And payback is a bi*ch.

LaMont

Re: At least Southern will Tap That A$$

Did your sorry ARSE even graduate from a SWAC school. You're swinging from everybody's nuts like Mack 10 did Ice Cube!

Originally posted by LaMont
To Dr. Sweetloop, GSU-MANLY, and others from Louisiana Normal:

I haven't been this wrong since I cheated on my wife with her sister. ;) But, like that incident, I got over it surprisingly quick. :cool:

But before you let your G-String get too tight, just remember two things:

1. You still have to beat Southern.

2. You'll probably have to play JSU again. And payback is a bi*ch.

LaMont

hughes.gif

Weez gon win dat dere swac champeenship cuz weez gots Kent and I'z smart.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back