Dear Get Ready,

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
Wassup bruh?

(My momma told me to always speak to folks and ask how they are doing before you handle business with them so....)

How you doing? I hope everything is AOK for ya man. It shole was good seeing you, robber, TP, BC and The Fan with No Name this weekend. Yall some real good folks!!!!

(I think that's enough pleasantries to satisfy my momma)

now

<font size=5>Where my dayum money???</font>

I won. You lost. That will be 25 big ones for me.
I didn't even think about it after the game. Maybe, the excitement had something to do with it.

Tell you what, you can just bring dem $$$$$$, my $$$$$$$, when you come to ATL.

(My momma also said after conducting business, try to leave on a good note)

Okay, GR
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in ATL in a couple of weeks. Take care bruh!!!

Your pal,
mighty hornet

:D :D :D :D

GR,

You gon leave me hanging like this?????

I thought we were better than this man!!!!

I know you seent this letter by now.

There's a former jsue football player who works across the street from me. He bet me too. But just like GR, he's MIA today.
:( :(

MH, He dissappeared in 99 after losing to the Jags at home. Don't worry bruh, he'll be back. It just takes him a lil longer to gather his thoughts. :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Damn Get Ready, you must be loaded. I get a fifth of Hennessey Friday around 3pm and then $25 on Saturday night... I can't wait to hit the "Sip. :D :D :D

:confused:

GR? Sensitive? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:emlaugh:
Well, we might not chat with him 'til after they beat N C A&T in November!!!!!!!!!!:emlaugh:

DAMN ALL YALL

Mrs. Ready didnt raise no punks.....

mh....

When did I bet you man? The reason you didnt remember is cause we may have not bet. That would have been too easy for me to bet on. I wouldnt have taken your money like that. If you say I bet you, then so be it. You can either get the money in ATL or you can get if from in at the SCG featuring JSU.

Originally posted by Get Ready
You can either get the money in ATL or you can get if from in at the SCG featuring JSU.

SCG......feturing JSU? BBWWWHHAAAAAA!!!!

What Kenn is giving the Mafia an award at Halftime or something? I know you don't mean that swiss cheese defense do you!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You are killing me dude! Thanks to you clowns, even PV East, aka John Coffey, aka 0-10 still thinks they have a chance at making the show!! Dayum I hate you!

But just in case you forgot....you, BC, and phatback bet me 25 dollars on Icon/Buffalo. Me and robber still have that 50 dollar thing going!

ummm GR,

You can pay me in da ATL cause the the closest jsue will get to the SCG was yalls trip to Huntsville!

Back