Dear DallasCowboyGirl.....

The Founder

You and Conroe Chick will not receive a pass like Lioness.

So it would be in your best interest just to read.

waiting on a certain Texas Southern poster to come in here and try to "save" her.

Hey DCG, what this guy (on the right) doing at your school?

67770189_2861055480578479_8978397204054016000_n.jpg

su's old band director that got fired for alledgely stealing money.

Fiyah she knows who this is....all those trips to Baton Rouge sh used....she could not help herself so we all know she had to go over to Scottlandville and get her weekend dose of ghetto,

Fiyah she knows who this is....all those trips to Baton Rouge sh used....she could not help herself so we all know she had to go over to Scottlandville and get her weekend dose of ghetto,

I didn't go over to that side of town much in the 6 years I had an interest in Baton Rouge I would say only went that way to leave town and three or four times to campus. I fear for my life over there :p

I didn't go over to that side of town much in the 6 years I had an interest in Baton Rouge I would say only went that way to leave town and three or four times to campus. I fear for my life over there :p

Don't get brand new on us dcg! LOL

Houston's fifth ward is a historically black neighborhood just north of downtown's east side. To most people who live in Houston, the Fifth Ward is a ghetto, a high-crime, low income neighborhood, a place to be avoided. And because of that most people won't bother with it.

Wait don't you live in Houston? I-10 does not go by SU. So let's get this right you take 190 home.....

1565116089525.png

Look flopper you don't know everything about me, I don't live in Houston and haven't in seven years. So it looks like you are the fuck up as usual

I guess you didn’t notice the “question mark” hence a question not a statement.

That’s a clear example that you did not pay attention in language arts class.

Wait I forgot you did follow LSU’s former coach out of state. Where y’all land Kansas?

I guess you didn’t notice the “question mark” hence a question not a statement.

That’s a clear example that you did not pay attention in language arts class.

Wait I forgot you did follow LSU’s former coach out of state. Where y’all land Kansas

You are so damn messy, but if you must know yes we are happy in Kansas living with Dorothy and Auntie Em!

Back